Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePhilips
DiamondClean-HX9362-Pink Diamond Clean Toothbrush-Black

Philips DiamondClean-HX9362-Pink Diamond Clean Toothbrush-Black

by Philips

Sonicare DiamondClean. Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty.The Sonicare Diamondclean HX9352 rechargeable sonic toothbrush features 5 unique modes including, "Clean" mode for a full-mouth clean, "White" mode for whitening teeth, "Gum Care" mode for gently massaging gums, "Sensitive" mode for gentler brushing in sensitive areas and "Polish" mode for brightening and polishing teeth for a luminous smile. The Diamondclean features patented Sonic Technology that creates a dynamic fluid cleaning action and helps dislodge plaque between the teeth and along the gumline. Also contains Quadpacer & Smartimer® to help with the timing of brushing your teeth. It has a slim, ergonomic handle with a stylish finish. This electric toothbrush also includes a sleek charging glass and a black USB charging travel case. Diamondclean HX9352

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips DiamondClean-HX9362-Pink Diamond Clean Toothbrush-Black!
Laura  G.
Marlton, NJ
This toothbrush has saved my mouth. I have dry mouth, acid reflux, and my medications throw off the balance in my mouth. It has caused me to have more work done and more cavities. This toothbrush has been amazing for me. Less cavities, less problems, less visits to the dentist, less money spent! I would recommend this to anyone as this product is well worth the money!
Jumana A.
LOVEEEE THIS. It comes with a charger so no batteries and I love that you can change the head part out as well. It’s easy to use and the packaging is super cute too. They have pink and they have a blue. I have the blue.
Amber J.
Gardendale, AL
This is the second diamondclean toothbrush I’ve purchased and neither has made it to the two year mark. I purchased this one from HSN and I absolutely loved it while it was working but these are too expensive to not last. The first one’s battery completely died and would not charge at all. This last one’s brush head stopped vibrating. The handle charges and vibrates but the brush head no longer does. I’ve tried three different style brush heads all Sonicare brand but none of them work so that’s not the issue. I don’t see myself purchasing anymore of these because of that. I should also note that I’m super OCD and take meticulous care of my things so it’s not like this product was abused or mishandled. They just don’t last.
Jozie H.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve bought this toothbrush twice. The first one I bought just stopped working after a year and a half, not sure why. The second one I purchased is still going strong as of now and I bought it about 2 years ago. It keeps its charge for about a week which is great for when I go on short trips and forget my charger. I love that you can choose from different brushes! Only downside is of course the first one breaking and the price tag! The toothbrush itself isn’t cheap and the upkeep of buying new brushes is pretty expensive. But the brushes last me a while for how bad I am at brushing too hard! Once this one gives up I’ll probably buy it again or if they have a newer version I’ll get that one!
Nicole C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely love love love this toothbrush. I love the chargeable travel case it comes with. You just place it in there and plug the charger into the case. This way it stays clean and away from dirt and bacteria. I also love the glass it comes with. You place it over the round charging base and just place the toothbrush in the glass to charge.
Stevie S.
Gastonia, NC
I prefer this toothbrush over a regular one. It’s a pricey luxury, replacing the heads, but worth it.
Emily C.
Spokane, WA
The quality of this is excellent. The soft case and glass cup feel very superior l, and the toothbrush works so well. The charge also lasts a long time (1-2 weeks without charge).
Kathy D.
Solon, OH
I'm late into the electronic toothbrush scene but the Philips Sonicare line is the best on the market. So many people including my dentist and dental hygienist have recommended it. I use mine every night and use a manual toothbrush in the mornings. The pink is so chic and beautiful! My set comes with a travel case and the glass charging cup. It really does give my teeth a cleaner feel than a manual brush.
Sydney M.
I work in the dentistry industry and this is what we recommend to all patients works better than any other toothbrush. Definitely pricey but they last forever and are so helpful to keep your teeth healthy.
Jess F.
Washington, NJ
Love it. A whole mouth clean. Also has a 2 minute timer feature so you know exactly how long to brush.

Looking for your answer?