Philips CitiScape

Philips CitiScape "Metro" Headband Headphone with Noise Isolating Cushions SHL5200WT

BY PHILIPS

Powered by Deep, Dynamic Bass With Sound Isolating Cushions Japanese pop culture and chic simplicity lend iconic flair to the CitiScape Shibuya.  Its lightweight breathable headband with auto-fitting noise isolating cushions ensure perfect fit and comfort while you immerse in powerful bass sounds. Total Immersion. Powerful 40mm drivers deliver deep and dynamic bass. On-ear isolating cushions block out the city’s noise. Supreme comfort. Soft foam cushions for music enjoyment in true comfort. Soft breathable headband for long. see more...

• How good is the quality of these in comparison to Beats?4 Answers
Philips CitiScape
  • "I love these headphones I can't hear anything else when I wear these things!" in 1 review
  • "they are very comfortable and give a very surround sound effect." in 1 review
Chris B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have had my metros for around a year and they were worth every penny. The bass in these headphones is outstanding considering they are only around $30. Phillips is a very reliable brand and I'm not surprised these headphones turned out to be a success. These headphones could still be a little more sound isolating, although they are very comfortable.
Nanae C.
Congers, NY
These Phillips headphones are the best headphones i have ever purchased. they are very comfortable and give a very surround sound effect. I also love the very sleek look. if you are not into big chunky headphones i advised not purchasing these. but they are lightweight . great purchase
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
These are super soft and comfortable! I have had a problem in the past with headphones squeezing my head and causing headaches but have owned these for 6 months now and have never had an issue. Would def recommend!
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Affordable noise cancelling ear phone that does it's job. Quality is good, but of course, not as good as some higher priced models. But good headsets and for the price they are excellent.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I never could get the little earbuds to stay in my ears, so purchased these. They are exactly what I needed. Sound quality is great and they block out any outside noise. Perfect!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
When I am in the house or outside I don't like to bother people around me... These headphones will seal the sound from escaping.... And white is a beautiful color.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
These are good headphones for the price you pay. They are comfortable and fit well. The quality is ok not the greatest at isolating sound.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
These work amazing I love how clear the sound is, it really does block out everything in the back ground, they are also very comfortable
Kristin G.
My boyfriend loves these he cinstantly hasvthem on. I likevthem to cause i dint have to.listen too lol
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love these headphones I can't hear anything else when I wear these things! Great investment
Katie C.
How good is the quality of these in comparison to Beats?