ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsPhilips
CitiScape Headband Headphones SHL5200BK Shibuya On-ear Black

Philips CitiScape Headband Headphones SHL5200BK Shibuya On-ear Black

by Philips

Chic simplicity takes on an urban pop edge with the Metro. Its lightweight breathable headband with auto-fitting noise isolating cushions ensure perfect fit and comfort while you immerse in powerful bass sounds.

How good is the quality of these in comparison to Beats?
Start your review of Philips CitiScape Headband Headphones SHL5200BK Shibuya On-ear Black!
vanessa C.
Lower Lake, CA
I love these they are pretty and work really well. U can use them while u run work and practically do everything in the house while listening to music
Nanae C.
Congers, NY
These Phillips headphones are the best headphones i have ever purchased. they are very comfortable and give a very surround sound effect. I also love the very sleek look. if you are not into big chunky headphones i advised not purchasing these. but they are lightweight . great purchase
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
They are comfortable and do keep out most noise. I found they really don’t to much noise canceling on airplanes. You can basically hear it all. I now just use them when I’m reading a book.
Chris B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have had my metros for around a year and they were worth every penny. The bass in these headphones is outstanding considering they are only around $30. Phillips is a very reliable brand and I'm not surprised these headphones turned out to be a success. These headphones could still be a little more sound isolating, although they are very comfortable.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
These are good headphones for the price you pay. They are comfortable and fit well. The quality is ok not the greatest at isolating sound.
amanda K.
Rome, GA
Affordable noise cancelling ear phone that does it's job. Quality is good, but of course, not as good as some higher priced models. But good headsets and for the price they are excellent.
Dalia C.
I love these headphones for editing my videos and doing my podcast, the design it’s beautiful, I wish the sound doing a little more loud, but definitely have a good quality
Lizmabel D.
Santa Elena
Son lindos el color lo es, además tienen buen sonido y fáciles de usar y llevar a cualquier lugar se adaptan muy bien a mi teléfono
Asia G.
Greenville
If you want some headphones you can just grab them and you come get them on the go and they really really a good product yeah
Travis D.
clintwood
For the brand they have came a long way, impressed with how they can compete in the market today.