Philips CitiScape

Philips CitiScape "DownTown" In-Ear Headset for Mobile Phone

BY PHILIPS

Relish in Clear, Natural Sound Plus Smart Anti-Tangle Magnetic Cables Funky yet elegant, the CitiScape St Germain is inspired by Paris’ boho charm.  Soft, noise isolating ear caps seal in clear, natural sound for total comfort and enjoyment, while antitangle magnetic cables keep life smooth. Total Immersion. Precisely tuned 10mm drivers deliver clear & detailed sound. Noise isolating ear caps to block out the city s noise. Supreme comfort. Choose from 3 pairs of ear caps for a perfect fit. Magnetic fluted earbuds ensu. see more...

Philips CitiScape
Philips CitiScape "DownTown" In-Ear Headset for Mobile Phone
  • "Philips is one of the most reliable technology companies out there- delivers very good sound quality." in 1 review
Tiffany Z.
I like the neutral colors of this, which is why I chose it over other types of flashy, silver, or patterned earbud types. Philips is one of the most reliable technology companies out there- delivers very good sound quality. Once had Apple headphones, but these in-ear headphones cancel out the sound of annoying cousins very well during car rides.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I bought this because of the reviews and the design. I am not disappointed, because the headphones (which I bought for only $25) met and even exceeded all my expectations.
Jessica T.
Great headphones for the price. They work just as well as expensive ones. Even when the music is turned up, others around you can't hear it
tiffany l.
When it comes to headphones, phillips is one pf those brands I reach for. The specs are usually up to par for my high frequency levels.
Felice A.
Port St Lucie, FL
The sound on these bad boys are amazing. I just love that when I'm playing my music I totally feel like I'm in the club lol.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love these!!!! They are so excellent to have when walking or just working out they fill comfortable and just right
Taylor T.
These headphones are great. The music sounds really good, definitely worth the money. Would recommend to anyone.
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
I really like these because I get sore ears really easily when using ear buds, but these don't hurt at all
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
I bought some of these recently as I have troubles with getting sore ears and these are awesome!
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Comfortable fit, easy too listen to music without hurting your ears, over all a good buy
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
What should the price be for these
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
Do these stay in your ear well while working out?
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
What would be the pros and cons of purchasing these?
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
How well do these hold for training for long distance races? I love to run and blow through ear buds on a semi monthly basis.