BY PHILIPS #88 in Electric Razors

With the Philips BT7202 beard trimmer you can trim your beard, moustache or sideburns just the way you like, without the need to clean up all the hair as the beard trimmer has been fitted with powerful vacuum which catches the cut hair as you go along. You can trim your stubble in one quick stroke with an innovative lift and trim system that raises hairs and guides them to the double-sharpened stainless steel blades giving you the best possible result. The blades are made from strong steel and are double sharpened and made to last and will cut thought the thickest hair. They sharpen themselves by lightly brushing against each other as you trim. With 20 lock-in length settings you'll able to get the perfect length every time, simply select your preferred trim length by turning the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed. With a battery indicator that's shows you when the trimmer is fully charged or needs charging. You can use the trimmer cordless or plugged in if you happen to run out of battery in use, simply plug the power cord in and away you go again. Once you have finished simply rinse the blades and comb under a tap and empty the hair chamber and brush away any loose hairs with the included cleaning brush for a long lasting performance. see more...

Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
I wish I could find this one again to purchase but I can’t seem to find it at any store I go to. My husband liked this one a lot and always asks me to keep looking for it. It wasn’t that expensive. And it work I d great. Got it at target.
Odaly S.
Hialeah, FL
My husband loves this razor. It charges quickly and leaves him with a trimmed face without the battery dying. Super easy to put together and take apart for cleaning.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Good shave, not like a razor. A closer shave may require a rotary head as opposed to a foil. I got this for a quick last minute shave and it works great. Charge lasts forever!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
My husband “go to” for all grooming. It surprisingly holds up well. It was a little more pricey than we usually spend on electric razors but definitely worth it
Angel H.
My husband uses this for his face and likes it pretty well. No complaints what so ever he uses daily and had had it awhile.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
This is literally like my husband’s best friend especially when it comes to shaving this is the first thing he grabs
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
My boyfriend uses this hair trimmer every day. Gives him a smooth finish and doesn't irritate his skin.
Sarah M.
I love this shaver it works really well. I bought this online on amazon but you can get it at Walmart. It met all my expectations and is really effective and works good I would surely purchase this again