Personal CareShaving & GroomingHair Clippers & TrimmersNorelco
Philips Bikini Perfect Women's Rechargeable Electric Trimmer - HP6376/61

Philips Bikini Perfect Women's Rechargeable Electric Trimmer - HP6376/61

by Norelco

Brave the beach with the help of this Norelco BikiniPerfect trimmer. Including three precise tools to help you achieve a flawless bikini line, this trimmer is sure to be every girl's best friend. Get your body ready for summer with the help of this Norelco trimmer.

Do the blades dull out? is there a way to replace them or do you replace the whole item?
Start your review of Philips Bikini Perfect Women's Rechargeable Electric Trimmer - HP6376/61!
Amber D.
Cleveland, OH
This is my baby. Ive had it for almost 4 years and it works like a charm for me. I use it in my bikini area and I have no complaints. You can recharge it and it comes with different heads to put on it
Jacque G.
I’ve had this Phillips trimmer for almost 2 years - and it’s been fantastic! Each charge lasts quite a long time - and the trimmer and trim guard work great. Extremely lightweight and portable. Purchased at Target.
Derricka M.
Philips Bikini Perfect Women's Rechargeable Electric Trimmer - HP6376/61 uploaded by Derricka M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this about 2 weeks ago and honestly I forgot I had it I used it one time with the different heads that it came with and I wasn't really impressed by it I think it'll get the job done pretty well for the bikini area depending on the amount you have but I just don't think that it does a great job at getting as close to the hair as possible it's not my favorite tool to use I think.Its also extremely loud. Ill only use it when I just want to give it a shot again but it's not something I gravitate to to remove hair. Not worth the money philips-hp6376-bikini-perfect-bikini-trimmer-yes Philips Bikini Perfect Women's Rechargeable Electric Trimmer - HP6376/61
Inner P.
Columbia, SC
Great product for shaving legs and bikini area but does not hold charge for as long as I would prefer. I use my husband's body hair trimmer instead by norelco
Harmony H.
I am unable to use a normal razor to shave because I have limited use of my hands due to being disabled. This makes it much easier and safer for me to still be able to shave or trim hair.
Natalie ..
Purchased at: Sephora
Great bikini trimmer. Non irritating to the skin and is great for traveling it really doesn’t take up much space
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this trimmer it works great and doesn't leave behind irritated skin, razor bumps, or stubble. it's affordable and works great.
Dana T.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love this electric razor so much it is perfect it gets my legs perfect, bikini area perfect and I don't have to worry about shaving cream or regular razors I got mine at Walmart and it was 3 years ago it lasts forever it has different razor heads to use so no matter what I'm shaving I'm covered.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis , CA
Good easy to use product ! Perfect for sensitive skin glove it for quick and everyday use !
Theresa W.
Had this for 4 years already. Works to this day. I keep blades clean and dry. Bikini area is flawless year round.