Philips Bikini Perfect Deluxe Trimmer HP6378/10 uploaded by V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.

BY PHILIPS

Always bikiniperfect A girl s-best-friend grooming system Trim, shape or remove the hair down there with this fun, fabulous kit Bikini Perfect has the super-precise tools that make it easy to give yourself a flawless bikini line with 6 attachments: precision trimmer, precision comb, epilator, eyebrow comb, micro trimmer and micro shaver Use wet or dry Rechargeable for up to 60 minutes of cordless creativity  Maintenance Free:  No fuss. No muss. No oil needed. Shaving Sysytem: Personal trimmer with six attachments: Precision trimmer gives you a flawless bikini line every time Precision comb 5 length settings for a real custom job Epilator grabs hair by the roots, so it s gone for weeks Eyebrow comb evens out those unruly eyebrows Micro trimmer catches pesky strays and shapes eyebrows Micro shaver - hypo-allergenic foil for hyper-smooth skin Wet and Dry see more...

Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I got the one with a mustache trimmer as well but this is an extremely good product. Easy to handle and maintain. I got it on sale otherwise I would not have purchased it at its original price (2 years ago). It is very durable and overall a very good product. The openly downfall is the battery life is extremely low even if you charge it for hours.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Amaze-balls. Several different heads to help shape things "down there." Never have to worry about cutting yourself. I've only used when outside of the shower. Fast to charge, too. Just purchased my second one after the first died about 8 years after purchasing. Absolutely recommend.
Natalie C.
I've tried this once before and it's worked really good I like it. Very easy to use! And it's rechargeable price is a little high
Linda A.
Tampa , FL
It's really good for a easy trim and if your on the go type of person and don't have time to shave or wax
Gicelle G.
Very good product, me, my daughter, my son and my husband use once a week at least.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
Love this trimmer for bikini season in the summer. Battery lasts long!!!!!!
MARIA A.
Hello I like all your company's products. If you allow me to review this product I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account & page & my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news.I hope you giving me this opportunity and I will be waiting for your answers, best Regards
Cara K.
St, AB
Got this at Sephora when they did a colab with Bliss. It has a great selection of attachments and does what it's supposed to do. Was impressed with the quality of the product until the rechargeable battery decided to die rending it useless. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Es de mi tía... Me lo prestó por falta de afeitadora

Quedé sorprendida de lo fuerte que es, o sea, arranca una gran cantidad de vello con solo una pasada... no agarra vellos tan pegados a la piel, pero hace un buen trabajo en general. Después de esto me puedo terminar de depilar con una pinza y listo.
Daisy G.
Love how this works and the best part is that it isn't too expensive it's quite affordable and I use it when I need it all the time. I would recommend that you guys get it 😅
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is it easy to handle?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Does it hurt?
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?