Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingAvent
Philips Single Electric Breast Pump with Power Cushion for Extra Suction SCF332/21 + Eyebrow Ruler

by Avent

Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump offers the comfort and convenience of fast, easy pumping at the touch of a button. It features 3 expression settings, all of which let you sit back and relax while the pump does the work. Unlike breast...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Avent Single Electric Breast Pump with Power Cushion for Extra Suction SCF332/21 + Eyebrow Ruler!
alexandria W.
Pakuranga AKL
I used this in the early stages of breastfeeding my almost one year old and I sweeeeear I could not have lived without it!!!!! It is the best thing ever especially if you are feeding a baby who drinks so much or you're trying to return to work and are trying to store milk. Or you just want a night off (you're allowed mama). It is amazing and I will always recommend this to everyone !!

Looking for your answer?