Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack)

by Avent

Stock up on baby's favorites with this five-pack of pink bottles from avent. Made from polypropylene, these bpa-free bottles are designed to reduce fussiness and colic. Their contoured shape makes them easy to hold, while their wide-neck design makes filling a cinch. Clear measurement markings make it easy to determine how much your baby has eaten.

Are these bottles easy to clean? I read that these are some of the best.
Is their a reason specifically why they are pink?
Start your review of Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack)!
Heather M.
Englewood, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My go to bottle for my last daughter. I think she just preferred this over the Playtex ones I’ve used with other children. I like the simplicity of the bottle; no crazy extra parts to wash and sanitize either. That’s a big plus for me! I recommend these bottles to anyone! A 10 out of 10 stars!
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack) uploaded by Laura F.
Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack) uploaded by Laura F.
I won’t use or recommend any other bottle brand! I used these bottles with both my kids & neither one of them had colic or issues. My daughter was exclusively breastfed for the first 5 months. When I needed to supplement with formula, she took to these bottles right away! She continued to breastfeed until she was weaned at 8 months old & never experienced nipple confusion or preference. These are the MVP!
Kelsey P.
Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack) uploaded by Kelsey P.
These bottles worked great for my daughter and kept her from getting colic. They work great not a lot of pieces to clean like some bottles and she loved them! Would definitely use again if I ever have another baby!
Oddish F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Philips Avent Pink Bottles (5 Pack) uploaded by Oddish F.
Purchased at: Target
These Avent bottles worked so well! I’ve tried many different brands of baby bottles and would highly recommend Avent bottles!
Krissia S.
Temple Hills, MD
Súper bueno libera el aire por si solo para no irritar a tu bebé Super good releases air by itself so as not to irritate your baby
Christina O.
hammonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loved these bottles. I tried a couple other brand but these were the best. Not too expensive. She didn’t have gas and didn’t spit up a lot.
Karla F.
Pasadena, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just started using these bottles and I'm a first time mommy. I really like the quality of the bottle and it's affordable. I saw they make these out of glass and would love to try them out!
Kimberlin P.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The quality is truly the best. Bottles hold up well enough that I saved for our next baby. Our little one had no bottle struggles And we only ever used these.
Laís O.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I’ve researched on the market and I think this is the best baby bootle brand, because of its features. I haven’t tried yet, but I am excited. I’ve heard from other moms that this brand is an amazing brand, so I’ll try it and see.
Jaqueline M.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how they come in pink! My daughter would not drink her milk out of any other kind of bottle!