New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesPhilips

by Philips

#4 in Baby Bottles

Philips AVENT NEW Natural Feeding Bottles 260ml Slow flow teats Twin Pack SCF693/27 The Philips AVENT NEW Natural Feeding Bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural...

Are these bottles better than the original ones? What’s the difference ?
Does this bottle mimic the breast 4oz Bottle with Newborn Nipple Avent 3 pack ?
Os gustan estas tetinas? ?
Start your review of Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide!
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Trinh H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I completely trust this product to use for my children. It holds more milk and is easy to hold. Easy to wash and quick to dry.
Cherry H.
Macungie, PA
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Cherry H.
I used Avent Naturals with my son. My son had no issues switching between myself and the bottle. These bottles were super easy to clean and didn’t feel like they stained so hopefully another FTM finds this helpful.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Tessa F.
For how simple of a design this bottle is, I am not sure why we love it so much. But we have 3 different other bottle brands and types in the house and I find my husband and I use this one the most. It's easy to clean, our daughter loves it and it just plain works
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Cara E.
My baby was strictly breastfed and when I tried giving her a bottle she wouldn’t take them without fussing. Finally I tried this one and she loved it! Made transitioning from breast to bottle so much easier!
Faye M.
Cypress, TX
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Faye M.
Purchased at: Target
These bottles are compatible with my motif luna medical grade breastpump which is comparable to spectra s1, makes it easy to pump and feed directly using 1 bottle, no need to transfer. I'm an exclusive breastfeeding and pumping mama, so being able to share feeding experience with my husband and family is very important to me. Bottles are wide neck, makes it easy to clean. My only problem with these bottles is the measurement markings, they somehow don't match on the ounce section.
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I love how easy it is for my daughter to transition from breast to bottle with no latch issues. However I do wish the flow was a bit slower!
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
I love these bottles! They work great, and my babies seem to love them! I wouldn't use another bottle after using these!
Samantha E.
Lexington, SC
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Samantha E.
My baby didn’t really like any other bottle but he took to these quickly and we haven’t stopped using them since! Only thing I don’t like is how fast the nipples have to be replaced
Christina S.
Kimball, MI
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Christina S.
These bottles work great! I use a combination of breast and bottle feeding and have had no problems with nipple confusion. The bottles are easy to clean and the nipples seem pretty good, I haven't had any problems with them yet.
Daniela A.
Durham
Philips Avent NEW Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml Twin 2 Pack Scf693/27 9oz Good Gift for Mom and Baby Fast Shipping Ship Worldwide uploaded by Daniela A.
The best bottles in the world. Easy to wash. I like the different design, like elephants, hearts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shadia J.
Anaheim, CA
il y a un an
Rossie D. il y a un an
My daugther liked these also comotomo brand, for me is good, but each baby is different.