Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesAvent

Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz

by Avent

#16 in Baby Bottles

AVENT NATURAL 8OZ 1PK GLASS

What you think about glass bottles???
Is the glass bottle to heavy for a baby to hold on their own and is it safe ?
I have for glass bottles in general, my baby tends to throw his bottles how would I prevent him from breaking the glass bottles?
Start your review of Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz uploaded by Aiza G.
Purchased at: Target
I had a hard time trying to find a perfect baby bottle !! I try so many other brands they tend to leak ... and Then I found Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz this is perfect !! Easy to clean and I love how it’s not plastic and made with natural glass! I know other parents like glass bottle for baby?? I did not have a problem with the bottle !! My baby been using this since he was 2 month old and works perfectly fine and his now almost 6 month old now & still work AMAZING!!
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY
I love these bottles! Where I breastfed I didn't want my son getting confused and they were the only bottles that didn't give him the confusion. They're very easy to clean and very easy to sterilize. Recommend highly!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Good bottle, reduces air bubbles and helps prevent gas in babies. I like the design, easy to hold.
Courtney B.
Birmingham, AL
Works great to transition from breast to bottle. The nipple was a little big hit my baby is on the tinier side. This was the first bottle he accepted after refusing many other and helped get is on track for bottle feeding after being exclusively breast fed for 11 months
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz uploaded by Carolina S.
I bought the glass one by mistake. It is good, but too heavy for the baby to hold alone, and depending on where she is taking it, it is also bad for the mother / father to hold.
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This bottle is very good! I like that it can go in the dishwasher and microwave without me worrying about chemicals!
Lauren S.
Algonquin, IL
Our favorite bottles. My baby took to these bottles right away. Easy to clean and the bottle has only three parts. Easy for baby to hold too!
Nickelle M.
Salem
Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz uploaded by Nickelle M.
Switching to formula was hard for me but using these glass bottles gave me peace of mind knowing I wasn't getting harsh chemicals from microwaving plastic in my sons food. They're easy to clean and my son adapted to them great.
Maria M.
Colorado Springs, CO
These bottles are great for those that are trying to stay away from plastic. At least for me, that's one of the reasons why I got them. But with glass they are a bit heavy, so they aren't ideal to use in the middle of the night. I have the Avent BPA Free 9 and 11oz bottles that are just easier to use during those late night feedings. Overall, I love Avent bottles. They're the only brand of bottles I have.
Courtney J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Philips Avent Natural Glass Baby Bottle - 8oz uploaded by Courtney J.
Love this bottle I was scared it would brake but hasn’t so far it’s easy to clean. I feel like it keeps the milk from air better and from spoiling as fast inside plus you can see right through it. It doesn’t leave anything rings around the bottle from the milk have the whole collection would get again & would highly recommend I haven’t had any problems yet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...