Philips Avent Natural Comfort Manual Breast Pump BPA Free Brand New Scf330/20 Best Quality Original From United Kingdom Fast Shipping

BY PHILIPS AVENT

Philips Avent Natural Comfort Manual Breast Pump SCF330/20 Brand New & Retail Packaged Features: Unique design allows you to sit in a more comfortable expressing position Soft massage cushion with warm feel gently stimulates natural let down and milk... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Although manual pumps can be a pain, this has been my favorite that I've had. It really is comfortable and easy to use. I don't get sore using it like I have with previous ones that I've owned. Although I prefer an electric pump, it's nice to have this in my diaper bag.
Tiffany B.
I bought this for $35 on Amazon.ca and it works really well. (I saw it for $65 at Real Canadian Superstore, so $35 seems like a steal.) The pump is easy to clean and re-assemble, and it fits well in a diaper bag or small purse. I watched a few YouTube videos before purchasing and this seems to be the most discreet pump at this price.

The pump sometimes squeaks, but not every time (it could be because of the pressure I use when I pump, or if the parts aren't put back together snugly enough - I don't find it annoying, so it's fine with me).

My only "complaint" is that it only fits the Avent bottles, which are not standard size. I tend to just transfer the breastmilk into different bottles later.