New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesUSA
Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37

Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37

by USA

Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Bottles 260ml 3 Pack SCF693/37 For 1 month+ The Philips AVENT NEW Natural Feeding Bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural latch on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37!
Marie-Laure D.
Tarbes, Tarbes
Mes trois enfants ont eu les biberons Avent et j’en suis très contente, il est ergonomique, la tétine est souple et confortable pour bébé et anticolique. Il est facile à démonter et nettoyer. Il existe en transparent, bleu et rose
Faye M.
Cypress, TX
Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37 uploaded by Faye M.
Purchased at: Target
These bottles are compatible with my motif luna medical grade breastpump which is comparable to spectra s1, makes it easy to pump and feed directly using 1 bottle, no need to transfer. I'm an exclusive breastfeeding and pumping mama, so being able to share feeding experience with my husband and family is very important to me. Bottles are wide neck, makes it easy to clean. My only problem with these bottles is the measurement markings, they somehow don't match on the ounce section.
Zurisaday R.
San Luis, AZ
Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37 uploaded by Zurisaday R.
This is the best type of bottle out their! This is the only bottle that both my kids liked! Super easy to clean & in my opinion they are decent price for the quality of them. I highly recommend them!
Trudy T.
Albuquerque, NM
Philips Avent Natural Baby Feeding Bottles 260ml 9oz Triple 3 Pack Scf693/37 uploaded by Trudy T.
Purchased at: Target
This bottle is really good. Quality is fantastic. The price is great too! If I have another baby I will definitely be using these again!!!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
These are my favorite bottles! I used them right off the bat and my daughter took to them perfectly. I've tried to use a couple other kind when these needed washed and while my daughter will still use them they didn't work as well.
Sarah L.
Pickton, TX
These are my daughters favorite bottles. We have the 9oz and the 4 oz. that we started with and had to kick up to the bigger ones. Love these .They are easy to hold and have a nice flow to them. My daughter takes to the nipples well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I've had the nipples collapse in when she's drinking. She is an enthusiastic drinker but I dont think its her since we threw that one away and it hasn't happened again but considering the price of replacement nipples and that we had just bought it. That was disappointing and concerning with how she was drinking it.
Kaylee M.
Bshear
Love these bottles for baby number 2! Easy to clean with fewer parts and no leaking! Highly recommend!
Fantasia M.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Target
I see why these are the number one bottle. My daughter had no issue taking these bottle. She has a strong suck and these bottles were perfect for her she’s used these up until it was time for her to transition to a sippy cup.
Jamie L.
Huntersville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the only bottles I will use. I love that there are not 1 million parts to clean. Baby loves the flow of the nipple on all stages!
Ka'Tyrian M.
Arlington, TX
These bottles are great. They have a natural nipple so they’re great for use while breastfeeding. They’re designed to reduce gas & I love that they are reasonably priced and there aren’t many parts so cleaning isn’t so bad.

Looking for your answer?