Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesPhilips

by Philips

The Purple Fashion Gift Set is the ideal gift to give to moms and their precious babies. The gift set comes with two Philips Avent Natural feeding bottles and two pacifiers , to give baby a fashionable feeding solution.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Purple Gift Set SCD693/23 Feeding Bottles, Pacifiers 9oz/260ml Slow Flow Nipple Natural Nipple Shape!
Reedley, CA
We loves these bottles. Honestly my daughter couldn't care less about the pacifiers because she already has her favorites, but the bottles are great! I personally love the purple vs. the pink. We already have so much pink. The bottle is a great quality, the price is right, and these come with a size two nipple which works for us. I definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?