New ParentBaby Gift SetsPhilips
Avent Natural Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set SCD208/01 Natural

Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set SCD208/01 Natural

This essentials giftset has four Natural bottles, a microwave sterilizer, two Soothie pacifiers and a bottle brush. Our Natural bottle makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.

What is the pro in con with this product ?
How is this product different from the others what are the pro’s in con’s?
Start your review of Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set SCD208/01 Natural!
Yareliz S.
Columbia, SC
Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set SCD208/01 Natural uploaded by Yareliz S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a success, if you know a mom you should always give it away. it is something super necessary and practical. the bottles include something for colic, and my baby is 3 months old and they haven't given him.
Tanya L. C.
Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto es excelente, los biberones son de gran calidad, ayudan a prevenir los cólicos, el se pillo es excelente para mantenerlas limpias y para desinfectar y esterilizar. Son mis favoritas mi bebe son las que utiliza.
Nicole K.
Everett, WA
I received this gift set from a family member before giving birth. The set includes 2 of 4 oz bottle, 2 of 8 oz bottle, 2 pacifiers, a cleaning brush and a Micorwave Sterilizer. The bottles come with size N nipples, which is the smallest side for newborn. My baby was able to hold his own 4 Oz bottles when he was 5 month old. The bottle is light enough for his tiny hands, and I think the bottle’s shape helps him to easily grab and hold, too. My favorite is the microwave Sterilizer. It’s big enough to sterilize 2 bottles and a pumping set, so I only need to do pumping and bottle cleaning twice a day.
Rand A.
Suisun City, CA
Our daughter loves the Avent bottles! We tried 3 other brands and these are the only ones we use. They are an excellent length and width for her as she learns to hold them. The textured nipple is excellent and didn't slip from her mouth like other brands. Very easy to clean.
Thilye S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product my baby will not take any other pacifier or bottle! So much so he now prefers these bottles over the breast
Kei H.
grovetown
Purchased at: Amazon
For the price it was great instead of buying piece by piece. I have nothing negative to say about Avent.products. I love everything the company put out.
Jamie W.
Reading, MA
Purchased at: Target
These bottles were the only ones my baby liked. The best part about them is they hook right up to the spectra breast pump!
Doran  N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I have always used Avent products for my little ones and I always love them the full set is amazing works great and lasts for a good time too deffinitely worth the price
Alejandra P.
Merida
Philips es una excelente marca, recomendado ya que es anti cólicos y ayuda mucho para que nuestro bebé se sienta cómodo tomando su leche sin molestias después, el material súper bueno, cumple con su función, no te quedes sin probar el tuyo :)
Cintia M.
santiago
The avent will always be my little favorites wow how much I love them and used it on my baby since he was born and wow how wonderful is the best for my baby does not give him any cramps thanks to the wonderful avent products and I could not forget the exterilizer of Wonderful bottles and her brush and nipples are magnificent congratulations 👍🏻🙌🏻♥️