Philips Avent My Penguin Sippy Spout Cup, Single Black Balloons, 9 ounce

by Avent

This Philips AVENT SCF753/33 9oz My Penguin Sippy Cup is the ideal drinking solution for the growing toddler. Thanks to its advanced patent-pending valve, the cup is leak-proof ensuring mess free drinking - Moms confirmed! The hard, bite-resistant spout is angled and designed to help toddlers take their first sips easily without tilting their head back too much, allowing the little one to develop a natural drinking position. Trainer handles are seamlessly integrated into the cup's unique penguin shape, and are there to help the toddler hold the cup and drink independently. These handles are not only shaped for little hands to grasp easily, they are also designed for anti-slip with soft touch grips. The My Penguin Sippy Cup is made from BPA free materials and includes a protective hygiene cap to keep the cup and its contents clean. For versatility, this cup is compatible with the Philips AVENT Natural and Classic bottle range, as well as the My Natural trainer and My Classic trainer.

Does this work good for a first time sippy cup
Is this one of the better sippy cups to start off with?
My son use advent bottles currently is it best to start with an advent sippy cup? Or is there something better. Do these leak or work great?
Start your review of Philips Avent My Penguin Sippy Spout Cup, Single Black Balloons, 9 ounce!
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
My son just started trying water , and he adjusted so well with Philips Avent supply spout cup . It’s an easy adjustment from the bottle and he doesn’t choke from drinking fast . And the handles are so helpful in training him how to hold the bottle.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Mmm ... I have this for my baby and I dont like IT because IT opens easy. And I had a lot of water accident because of IT. I think IT should be more secure at the top. I have IT because I want my baby to drink himself but IT is imposible. I wont buy this alain.
Morganton , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like this cup but it does spill a little but other than that its a good cup ! Its easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. Cute in size and fits in little ones hands easy. Would buy again!
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I’m Conflicted! I really didn’t like these. The nipple part was hard to reassemble, when you would screw the cap back on the nipple would move with the turns and it would end up being off center from the handles. BUT This was a good practice cup for my daughter to learn sippy cups. It’s very easy for liquids to come out so easy for babies to learn to drink from as well as spill! As soon as my daughter caught on I got rid of these though. So I give 3 stars since they were useful but a pain in the butt to assemble!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do not waste your money! You are paying for the brand and the cup is not that great. I bought three of these for my son to use at daycare and he hated them and refused to drink out of it. The mouth piece is extremely hard and it is very difficult to get anything out of it. I was thoroughly unhappy with this product and the fact that it cost so much money.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this glass because it does not drip this glass is resistant to blows I like I have three for my baby of different colors and sizes are very goodPhilips Avent My Penguin Sippy Spout Cup, Single Black Balloons, 9 ounce
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for transitions! My only struggle is my daughter has figured out how to pour water out of it by pinching. It's 100% Not leak proof, and the lids are gone in a second because they don't even fit the silly cup.
Windsor, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Now that we're transitioning to a sippy cup from a bottle, this does the job! My LO loves water, so I offer him his sippy cup when we're at restaurants or even in the high chair and he loves holding it with the nice big handles on either side.
Chennai, India
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh how I loved this product as a mother seeing my toddler hold and handle this and still have no spills whatsoever. Carefree to keep this in the baby bag and not worry about any spillage. Absolutely loved it. Planning to buy them for my second son when the time comes. Love it!
Cambridge
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This cup was a life saver trying to wean my daughter off of her bottle. We tried to go straight to some other brand sippy cups and she was not interested. The transition nipple mimics both a bottle nipple and a sippy cup tip. Greatly priced. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Framingham, MA
a year ago
Brittany Jane S. • a year ago
My son was around 9 months when he started using his. The big wide handles are great.