BY AVENT #5 in Bottle Warmers

The Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer warms quickly & evenly. With 30 years of experience we understand how important your breast milk is for your baby. This bottle warmer ensures gentle and even warming, as fast as in 3 minutes, includes a handy defrost setting and will look great in your kitchen! Features: Warm evenly, preserve the quality of your milk Fast warming-Your milk ready in 3 minutes! Gently defrost your milk Convenient warming-Warms baby food. Easy to operate Philips Avent range compatibility The 'warming reference table' includes timings to warm milk see more...

Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I really like this bottle warmer. We were running the bottles under hot water to warm them but we couldn't do that and tend to the baby. Using this product we can leave for a few minutes to change the baby's diaper or whatever she needs and come back to the bottle.
Emily S.
A great bottle warmer. It can defrost Frozen breastmilk as well as heat up liquid formula and breastmilk. We love it! It's also easy to take with when traveling! I would buy it again.
Yvonne D.
Oxnard, CA
I loved using this product definitely recommend it warms bottles faster and it is also safer to use I used it for my first born considering of buying for my second baby !!! I give it a 10+
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Great buy! It is so much faster than boiling water on the stove. It can warm a bottle and defrost breast milk. It's small enough that it can travel with baby.
Alyse C.
Cave Creek, AZ
Great appliance
Very hard to clean
And when you have a screaming baby 7-8 minutes to warm a bottle seems like forever
But still couldn’t live without it!!!
Tiffany B.
I've read many times to save money and skip the bottle warmer but I'm so glad I purchased this. Warms breast milk (liquid gold) quickly and safely.
Taylor K.
Great for heating up breast milk, since you can't microwave them. I've had mine for 7 months and it still works like new.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
I used this all the time when my baby was born! It works fast and effective.! I used it to warm her baby food too.
kids k.
I like the bottle warmer because it heats everything very evenly. I miss the older model that allowed you to select how many mL you were warming and would time it for you. You have to play the guessing game with this one and keep on checking when it is warm enough. I wish I didn't give my old one away!
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
We can’t live without our bottle warmer.... however I find this one takes forever to warm up (we always use the highest setting as well) and after 3 months the dial is extremely hard to turn.
The size of it is nice but I may invest in another warmer soon as I don’t think this one will last much longer