BY AVENT

The Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer warms quickly & evenly. With 30 years of experience we understand how important your breast milk is for your baby. This bottle warmer ensures gentle and even warming, as fast as in 3 minutes, includes a handy defrost setting and will look great in your kitchen! Features: Warm evenly, preserve the quality of your milk Fast warming-Your milk ready in 3 minutes! Gently defrost your milk Convenient warming-Warms baby food. Easy to operate Philips Avent range compatibility The 'warming reference table' includes timings to warm milk see more...

Emily S.
A great bottle warmer. It can defrost Frozen breastmilk as well as heat up liquid formula and breastmilk. We love it! It's also easy to take with when traveling! I would buy it again.
Yvonne D.
Oxnard, CA
I loved using this product definitely recommend it warms bottles faster and it is also safer to use I used it for my first born considering of buying for my second baby !!! I give it a 10+
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Great buy! It is so much faster than boiling water on the stove. It can warm a bottle and defrost breast milk. It's small enough that it can travel with baby.
Tiffany B.
I've read many times to save money and skip the bottle warmer but I'm so glad I purchased this. Warms breast milk (liquid gold) quickly and safely.
Taylor K.
Great for heating up breast milk, since you can't microwave them. I've had mine for 7 months and it still works like new.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
We can’t live without our bottle warmer.... however I find this one takes forever to warm up (we always use the highest setting as well) and after 3 months the dial is extremely hard to turn.
The size of it is nice but I may invest in another warmer soon as I don’t think this one will last much longer
Tamera B.
Calgary, AB
This product comes in very handy especially for chilled breast milk. It warms it up quickly. It doesn't have any timer as too how many minutes should one warm the milk. I would say it differs according to the milk/water temperature. I am very happy about this product. It has a dial for the kind of item one is warming up. The mark on the dial though it is not visible from afar as it blends to the color of the rest of the item. I had to put a mark on the dial using black marker so I could see it from a few feet away. Other than that, this item is a great product to have
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Bottle warmer worked well while our little one took a bottle. Worked quickly and effectively meeting all expectations. Also a great way to quickly defrost/ heat baby food. I would recommend this warmer to other parents