BY AVENT #4 in Bottle Warmers

The Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer warms quickly & evenly. With 30 years of experience we understand how important your breast milk is for your baby. This bottle warmer ensures gentle and even warming, as fast as in 3 minutes, includes a handy defrost setting and will look great in your kitchen! Features: Warm evenly, preserve the quality of your milk Fast warming-Your milk ready in 3 minutes! Gently defrost your milk Convenient warming-Warms baby food. Easy to operate Philips Avent range compatibility The 'warming reference table' includes timings to warm milk see more...

tashenna j.
Decatur
So much nicer than having to warm up water and hold the bottle under - this makes our life much easier especially at 3 AM when you don’t want to have to think about what You’re doing. It works exactly as in intended and it heats up the milk quickly and evenly. The only con is that it doesn’t have a timer/audio shut off, but that’s not a huge deal with as much time and effort it saves.
Megan G.
When I was nursing my 2 boys, I pumped from time to time and my husband would warm the bottles up by running them under warm water for a bit. When we got our daughter and had to do formula, it was a whole new world. This bottle warmer is AWESOME. It's so easy to use and the price is great. The directions were a little confusing, but we figured it out. I am so glad we have this! We use it several times a day, every day.
Katie C.
Centreville , VA
Love this product! Easy to use and warms up the bottles pretty fast. I’ve been using in since my baby was born and I highly recommend even if you are breastfeeding.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I had to return this warmer and get a nicer one. I didn’t enjoy it at all. I felt like the bottle was always uneven in heat. I just couldn’t trust it. It’s a good price but i would invest in the kindle warmer!
Jeannie E.
I use this for both of my boys and I love it! I am all about honest reviews for toddler and baby products so I give this one. A huge thumbs up! And the purchase price was fair as well! It's a must have!
Amere G.
USA
I bought Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer to reheat not just my babies milk, but also to reheat bottled baby foods as well. So convenient and small enough to pack in my carryon bag as we travel in places.
Shelby D.
Great for heating breast milk! Was a perfect thing to get from a gift card I got from my baby shower and I was happy with the price was able to also buy other items! We Love Avent products in our household!
Molly W.
Absolute life saver! Didn't think a bottle warmer was a necessity until my mom bought me this! Now I wouldn't go without one!

Adjustable temperature is great. I know what setting to put it at so its ready after I change a diaper and what setting to have it at during bath time! It doesn't use a whole lot of water. It can warm up a bottle super fast if you have a screaming baby!
Melissa S.
Ray, MI
I really like how quickly it warms up my daughters bottle of breast milk to the perfect temperature, however, I absolutely hate the fact that it doesn't have a timer! Seems redundant that I've got to set this and then additional timer. It was purchased at Babies r us but since I've used it I recommend to other moms to purchase one with a timer if that would bother them as it did me. It was easy to use and convenient but if I didn't feel it would be a waste of money, I'd purchase a new warmer with a timer for #2 that's on the way
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This bottle warmer is real handy for keeping next to your bed at night. We warmed the baby milk at night. Quick heating, small appliance, does not take up too much space. Works well, sometimes we over heated the milk and had to wait for it to cool. I would recommend this product
Samantha I.
I am expecting in July and am wondering the pros/ cons of this baby bottle warmer.