BY AVENT

The Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer warms quickly & evenly. With 30 years of experience we understand how important your breast milk is for your baby. This bottle warmer ensures gentle and even warming, as fast as in 3 minutes, includes a handy defrost setting and will look great in your kitchen! Features: Warm evenly, preserve the quality of your milk Fast warming-Your milk ready in 3 minutes! Gently defrost your milk Convenient warming-Warms baby food. Easy to operate Philips Avent range compatibility The 'warming reference table' includes timings to warm milk see more...

Happy H.
I use this for both of my boys and I love it! I am all about honest reviews for toddler and baby products so I give this one. A huge thumbs up! And the purchase price was fair as well! It's a must have!
Carleigh D.
Abbeville, SC
loved this bottle warmer, we used it for my son, heats up bottles quickly and thaws quickly, only dislike is no timer on it, other than that it's great and handy to have! I would definitely recommend!
Amere G.
I bought Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer to reheat not just my babies milk, but also to reheat bottled baby foods as well. So convenient and small enough to pack in my carryon bag as we travel in places.
Shelby D.
Great for heating breast milk! Was a perfect thing to get from a gift card I got from my baby shower and I was happy with the price was able to also buy other items! We Love Avent products in our household!
Molly W.
Absolute life saver! Didn't think a bottle warmer was a necessity until my mom bought me this! Now I wouldn't go without one!

Adjustable temperature is great. I know what setting to put it at so its ready after I change a diaper and what setting to have it at during bath time! It doesn't use a whole lot of water. It can warm up a bottle super fast if you have a screaming baby!
Melissa S.
Ray, MI
I really like how quickly it warms up my daughters bottle of breast milk to the perfect temperature, however, I absolutely hate the fact that it doesn't have a timer! Seems redundant that I've got to set this and then additional timer. It was purchased at Babies r us but since I've used it I recommend to other moms to purchase one with a timer if that would bother them as it did me. It was easy to use and convenient but if I didn't feel it would be a waste of money, I'd purchase a new warmer with a timer for #2 that's on the way
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This bottle warmer is real handy for keeping next to your bed at night. We warmed the baby milk at night. Quick heating, small appliance, does not take up too much space. Works well, sometimes we over heated the milk and had to wait for it to cool. I would recommend this product
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
I do love this product but I really wish there was an easy way to clean it. It started to get some like algae build up on the bottom. It's strange. Maybe they could make it detachable so you could really clean that hot plate.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
This is a must have in our household. We use this to hear bottles of breast milk and it's fantastic. It doesn't heat bottles too fast so there aren't any hot spots! I only use it for bottles right now but there is a setting for baby food that we can use down the road!
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I really like this bottle warmer. We were running the bottles under hot water to warm them but we couldn't do that and tend to the baby. Using this product we can leave for a few minutes to change the baby's diaper or whatever she needs and come back to the bottle.