BY AVENT

Philips AVENT SCD570/10 DECT Baby Monitor with Vibration Alert: DECT technology guarantees zero interference and 100 percent privacy Range up to 330 m Reassurance with crystal-clear sound LED lights to signal noise levels Monitor the temperature in the baby's room Remote activated night light and lullabies Stay connected with talk back Energy-saving Smart ECO mode Rechargeable wireless parent unit Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love this baby monitor. Best features: can talk to the baby from the parent unit, battery back-up so you don't have to worry about it beeping constantly when you lose power, ability to tell temp where the baby unit is, and that it can play various sounds as white noise.
Hannah R.
Fishers, NY
I did a ton of research on baby monitors and this comes highly recommended in the Baby Bargains book. It's a wonderful sound only monitor - picks up the tiniest noises and makes me feel calm and safe that my baby is ok. I love the built in sounds/lullabies. We don't use the temperature sensor much yet but the night light feature is great also!
kids k.
I used the old version of this monitor for my first son and it was amazing! Unfortunately it got damaged during a move so we bought the new version for my next two kids. The sensitivity of this monitor is just right. Sensitive enough to register the cries but not too sensitive that every single noise is audible. The range is also excellent. I can take it to the basement and they are on the top floor and the reception is perfect. I have peace of mind knowing that I can keep a check on them. I am not fond of the wifi ones because, call me paranoid, I do not want anyone hacking in and watching my baby. So buy this and you won't regret it!

Walmart