BY AVENT

The avent double electric breast pump set plugs into an electrical outlet and provides gentle, comfortable and effective pumping for a new mom. This is a top item in our baby registry. It features adjustable-speed and vacuum settings, with a let-down setting that stimulates and encourages milk flow. This double-pump system has ergonomic, swivel handles and massaging, soft-fit breast shields. . â . This avent system is bpa free. It includes milk storage bags, level 1 slow-flow nipples, lids and a discreet carrying case. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Buy on Target
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
This pump saved my pumping! I have an Ameda pump with turn settings and it pales in comparison to the Philips! I never experienced any discomfort and had great results with this pump. you can manually move from letdown to pump with the push of a button on your timing. it also has 3 ranges of suction which was nice. it is a little noisy but a great pump. my most favorite part are the comfort petals!! I do wish that they sold the size that come with the pump separately so you can have extra sets. the petals fit well into my other pump which made it much more tolerable.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I received this pump three years ago and it was a good pump. It had comfortable suction. I used it with both of my children.It became a little loud in the end before it quit. Idk if I would but it again.
Jem J.
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
This is the only pumped I've purchased since having my little girl 3 months ago .. and I love it. I used the hospital grade pump since we were stuck in the hospital awhile after birth and it was really uncomfortable. I haven't experienced any discomfort with this pump. It even got me through a nasty mastitis infection and it gave my breast only a little pain while pumping. I get a good 4 ounces out of each side whenever I need to pump and it empties me out in about 15 minutes. I haven't had a problem with suction as long as I leave it on the second or third level of strength. My only dislikes is that it's so loud and has to be plugged into an outlet. Also the comfort petals are GREAT but they do tend to hold run away milk against your breast so when you turn it off a little milk can run down your chest, but I only pump at home, so it isn't a big deal! I'm glad I went with this pump and not the way more expensive brand!
Megan B.
Megan B.
This was a very comfortable pump. It didn't hurt and had the right amount of suction. It was very loud though. When visiting family I would have to excuse myself to go pump and I knew they could hear me. That didn't bother me but I'm sure it made them uncomfortable. That's the only reason I'm giving it four stars. It was fairly easy to clean. Yes pricey but I'm very brand loyal to Phillips since we were using the avent bottles.
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
I tried several different breast pumps when I returned to work, and this was one of the ones that I had absolutely no luck with it. There wasn't nearly enough suction, and it was terribly uncomfortable to deal with.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I could not get much suction from this pump and it hurt really bad. There are much better pumps out there!