BY PHILIPS AVENT

The Avent Breast Pump Conversion Kit makes it easy to use any brand breast pump and pump directly into any AVENT bottle. No more pouring milk between containers. All items are dishwasher-safe and can be sterilized Kit includes two breast pump converters for AVENT Natural Feeding Bottles, two breast pump converters for VIA Breast Milk Storage Containers and four bonus Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads see more...

• I plan on getting this for my grand daughter who is expecting her...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
Although I was not able to breastfeed for long, this conversation kit was nice. I did not have to pump into a bottle and then dump it into the Avent bottles. Convenient and affordable.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
Avent bottles are a must have if you are a mother of a newborn. For me he just loves this bottle. I like the quality of the product and how well it works for my baby.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
These were a must have for when my son was a baby. They're quality is so great and it was easy to transition to other cups.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Esta marca es súper buena y no me defraudaron ya que me sirvió mucho y pues de excelente calidad
Shea L.
PITTSBURG, CA
I am already a big fan of Avent products! Kit was soooo easy to use, and very good quality!
Jan L.
I plan on getting this for my grand daughter who is expecting her first child. How good are these compare to other brands?