BY PHILIPS AVENT

The Philips AVENT Soothie Pacifier helps calm and soothe newborns. Designed for babies from birth to three months, the Soothie Pacifier is made of hospital-grade, BPA-free and latex-free silicone for strength, comfort, and durability. Its one-piece... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
We were given the green one of these at the hospital when my new baby boy was born. It is made from fairly strong material. But unfortunately didn't stay in my little ones mouth very well. He was constantly spitting it out or having it fall out. Didn't work as good as the traditional pacifier we used when we got home.
Darian S.
Love these pacifiers, have used these for both of my boys since they were infants. This is the only kind my oldest son will use. I love how their a little bulky in size which personally makes them easier to find when I loose them!. I also am a huge fan of the spot for your finger. This was a huge help when my sons were newborns as I was able to help hold the pacifier in their mouths easier.
Megan S.
Taylor, MI
I like that it's all one piece so it's not much of a choking hazard, my son took to it right in the hospital but doesn't take any pacifiers now. I got them from the hospital, and a couple extras at my baby shower, would recommend
Jaieasha F.
Out of all the binkies she has tried this one was by far the best one. She latched on to it soooo fast. I love how they also have a vanilla scent and just a normal one. The normal one has like a minty scent to it which I love. My friends baby also loves it!