Philips Avent BPA Free Natural Infant Bottle Starter Set uploaded by Karla G.

BY AVENT

The philips avent infant starter set is the most natural way to start bottle feeding. This is a top item in our baby registry. The set includes two 9 ounce bottles, three 4 ounce bottles with two newborn nipples, one formula dispenser, one soothie pacifier and one bottle brush. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lovee D.
The bottles are great I picked these for my 2nd time around with my son with my 1st I didn't use these but I got this set because a lot of my family members used them and recommend it I also went for the natural nip not the classic because I was breastfeeding for 6 months my son never had nipple confusions at all he had breast milk some times when we weren't there . the classic nipple bottles are different with like an extra part I believe these are easy they never ever changed color and the nipples are durable. I could keep the whole set if I wanted too but I'm not also the container it comes with is amazing I still use it and my son is 2 it can be used for formula or snacks . I give it a 4 because the pacifier my kids never used those and they never like them they are the same that they gave me at the hospital
Jessica O.
I was so excited about getting these. My baby hardly used them. But after washing them only a few times the bottle it's self just looked dingy and cloudy. Not even boiling them helped. The nipples got very rubbery in texture and got a yellow look to them not sure if it's from them being in the cupboard. They definitely get the job done either way. I love that it came with the pacifier and the bottle cleaner which is major for cleaning them. I loved using that. My daughter didn't care for the paci nor never used the formula container. Still a good deal for this bundle!
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert
We love these bottles and so do our twins. They took to them no problem, and haven't had issues with gas from the bottles. They're also very easy to clean since minimal parts.
Chevy A.
I love these thay are cute and they have lasted longer thain the other brands and don't leak out when my baby throughs it.
Nicole  .
Moore, OK
i got this set and i love the bottles never had any problems with them and you get a good variety of items in this set. i hate the brush and never used it. i think this is a good set if your considering buying these bottles
Liege F.
Lake Orion, MI
I got this set 4 years ago for my daughter and I couldn't be happier. Easier to clean, the plastic never got clouded, no stains. I bought several sets throughout the years as gifts. A great size. Exactly what you need if you're breastfeeding. I have a 8 week old now and I just bought new nipples and I'm using the set again for when I'm away and my husband is feeding the baby. The brush looks new even after such a long time. Highly recommended.
Andie M.
This is the perfect gift set. Target and Amazon have it at amazing prices comes with everything you need. I love that the 4 oz bottles come with the size 1 nipple and the 9 oz bottles have the 2 so I don't have to worry about buying the next nipple size for the bigger bottles
Kia H.
I've bought this whole set for my baby but she didn't really like them. Which I was kind of upset but every baby is different and that's fine.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
This have been my go to brand for bottles for both children. East to clean and reduce gas for their little tummies.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I received this set as a gift at my baby shower and was very excited to try them out. I ended up being really disappointed. The gave my daughter horrible gas. I do really like the bottle brush and formula dispenser though!