BY AVENT

natural latch on: easy to combine breast&bottle unique comfort petals: for extra soft&flexible nipple anti-colic valve: advanced anti-colic system ergonomic shape: due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands simple to use and clean see more...

Nicole A.
I love these bottles.  As a mom of a girl I love that they are pink.  We had to transition her very early to a bottle and she did great with these! My only issue is that after awhile the markings start to wear off from washing .  Overall though I really liked these.
Nish M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received one of these bottles for free when I did my baby registry .. Don't get me wrong who doesn't like free things you can actually use. My daughter was a premie and she didn't handle the nipple well .. At first I thought it was because she was a premie but when I used other bottle she sucked it fine so the shape of the nipple is what gave her a hard time .. She is now two months and she has to suck harder to get the milk out than other bottles which for a premie uses up a lot of energy .. I like the fact it doesn't have many parts compared to other anti colic bottles but this is not a product I would spend my money on.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love those bottles so much easy to use and do not leak at all love the color and super easy to clean they did meet my expectations I do highly recommended these bottles to any paren't I am extremely satisfied πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸΌ
Jennifer S.
These are my favorite bottles (and I've tried lots)! My favorite thing about them is that they have few parts and are easy to clean. They travel well, and the neck of the bottle is wide enough to easily pour formula in.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
The best bottles for the price! Because of these bottles I have never had a colic issue! They are easy for your baby to get use to after breast feeding!
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
These are some awesome baby bottles if your not able to nurse. My little ones always loved these bottles. They can be a little costly though
Sheri C.
I had these n blue for my son. This is a good product. He did well on these bottles when I was supplementing formula and breastmilk.
Ru M.
Great baby bottles, especially in pink!!! Perfect size for a midday treat for the baby and being B.P.A. Free is definitely a plus!
Carly K.
Oakdale, Ca
These bottles are great. Less pieces than the previous avent bottles which is great. Would pick these bottles over other brands.
Lucy B.
Santa Rosa, TX
I love these bottles I use them with my daughter she is mostly bottle fed but she will still latch on when I breast feed her