BY AVENT

natural latch on: easy to combine breast&bottle unique comfort petals: for extra soft&flexible nipple anti-colic valve: advanced anti-colic system ergonomic shape: due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands simple to use and clean see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My three kids all used these bottles. They don't get a lot of air stuck in them during feeing, so prevents gassiness. The bottles are comfortable to hold for both the adults and the kids. Clean up is easy with these since they're wide.
Paige O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These products actually did not work for my son, to much air and caused him to have really bad gas. Plus did not help colic at all. I honestly wouldn’t buy again due to that, but they might work for someone else.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
I got these for my little boy at my baby shower and i love them!! I am a big breastfeeding advocate, but sometimes i have to leave him to go to work and i want his feeding experience to be as natural and close to what he would get from me as possible these are great. i love their ergonomic design and this brand is just great in general. i also have several of the pacifiers by this brand.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were the first bottles that I had used for our baby. We received as a gift. I have been breastfeeding and started the bottle feeding with breast milk at about 4 weeks so it would be an easy transition and it seems to meet the expectations. His latch seems the same overall and is capable of going back and forth from bottle to breast.
Natalie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My first child had a very sensitive tummy and the only bottles I could trust were these. He didn't have problems with this product like he did with the other brands. I am definitely using this bottle brand for my second child.
Carrie U.
This was the only bottle my daughter wanted to drink out of when she was a baby. The only draw back was that the ring inside the bottle kept getting lost and or broken.
Trisha H.
My son had a hard time with some bottles. We tried a few before we tried these and these seemed to be one of the only ones that didn't give him gas. I recomend
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've tried every bottle under the sun and came back to Avent. I absolutely love these bottles and have used this brand with all of my kiddos.
Christina W.
These were some of my favorite bottles when my son was little, great quality and he had no problem going from breast to bottle and back.
Halee V.
Fort Benning, GA
With my son, these bottles caused him to spit up more than usual. There is no air vent and the slowest nipple isn't slow enough.