BY AVENT

Bottle-feed your baby the most natural way possible with the philips avent scf690/17 bpa-free natural 4 ounce polypropylene bottle, 1-pk. Designed for tiny mouths, this baby bottle has a newborn-flow nipple with a petal design that allows for a more natural latchsimilar to the breast. The soft and wide breast-shaped nipple that comes with this avent bottle makes it easy for new moms to combine bottle-feeding with breastfeeding. The nipples double valves reduce colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not into your babys tummy, reducing fussiness. Mix and match this bottle, nipple and cover with other avent natural... see more...

Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used other bottles for my son, but he loves this one!! He breastfeeds so I think this is closest to a nipple! It doesn't flow out too fast either! Highly recommend! I got it for free from targets registry!
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
I was given this product for free from Target simply for signing up for my baby registry when I was pregnant. I was anxious to get to use it because of the natural nipple shape. These bottles are the best and I refuse to buy any other kind/brand!
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
The Avent Natural bottle is one of the best bottles for transitioning your baby from breast to bottle. With a wide base, flexible silicone nipple and petal-like pattern, it makes it an ideal bottle for transitioning.
Caroline B.
We love this bottle. The nipple isn't too soft for my breastfed baby. We've been using this for pumped milk and supplementation since birth. Baby is 7 months now.
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
This is a gray starter bottle i bought this for my son and it was easy to clean and after a while hold.
maryory c.
Son geniales los usé mucho cuando mi niña estaba bebé, tuve que eliminar un poco el amamantar por problemas de salud y estos biberones me salvaron la vida ya que tienen la forma de un pecho y no tuve problemas para que mi niña se acostumbrara a el.

Kohl's