New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesAvent
Philips BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack

Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack

by Avent

Find Baby Bottles, Nipples And Milk Storage at Target.com! The Avent value pack of 9-ounce bottles come in a pack of 5. All 5 are BPA-free baby bottles. These baby feeding bottles are designed with Mom and Baby in mind. A ring design keeps air out of your baby's stomach, which reduces gassiness and colic. This feeding bottle is sterilized and simple to clean. Color: Clear. Gender: Unisex.

Hey all, I'm needing more Avent blue bottles, but don't know where to get them. I've checked Walmart and Target, but I haven't seen the ones I'm looking for. Any places to get a good deal on Avent bottles that go up towards 9oz or higher? I tagged the bottles that are the most like the ones I'm looking for Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack
Start your review of Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack!
Regan S.
Kingsport, TN
Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack uploaded by Regan S.
Absolutely LOVE Avent bottles. We have these / pink / and clear ones! Both my kids loved these and they’re easy to clean and simple. Only 3 parts. Def buy!
Amy F.
Hightstown, NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I used Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack for all three of my sons . They worked great for all three of them. They had absolutely zero problems drinking from them and did not once become gassy from too much air passing through the nipple. They're easy to clean like, which to me is extremely important, some bottles you have to sit there and struggle getting into all the crevices and that is such a pain! My days of babies are over with my third but I would have absolutely bought these again otherwise.
Lauren H.
Royal Oak, MI
I used Avent Naturals line with my first child while supplementing with formula due to low milk production. My daughter had no issues switching between myself and the bottle. We really loved the different bottle sizing so they were able to grow with our needs. Will be using again for baby #2.
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Philips Avent BPA Free Classic 9 Ounce Polypropylene Bottles, 5-Pack uploaded by Maryulin T.
Purchased at: Target
Me gusta estos biberones porque tienen uña teteras para todas las edades y puedes añadirle accesorios según vaya creciendo tu bebé lo recomiendo porque ayuda a tu bebé a no tener cólicos y gases. Son muy fácil de limpiar.
Claudia M.
Johnson City, NY
I love the Phillips Avent Bottles because they are the most natural feel for the baby. Dr Browns bottles were also very nice but had a lot of leaking.
Cherub Danielle D.
Columbia, TN
Avent products is the only bottle/pacifier brand that I use for my child ever since she was born and she loves it too! She's almost three years old and I've been trying to transition her to drinking her milk with a glass but clearly she still doesn't want to and she really loves her bottles. I recommend this to my fellow moms out there and even to the future mommies.
Kiera L.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite bottles! These never leak and are easy to clean. They are affordable and easy for baby to hold.
Jessica S.
Excelsior Springs, MO
These are by far my favorite baby bottles! The design is perfect for when your baby starts learning to hold their own bottle plus it doesn’t let them suck on much air which is a plus! I highly recommend these to new parents!
Jessica R.
Grass Valley, CA
I loved these bottles so much! They are super affordable and work great, they last a long time and all you gotta do is replace the nipples periodically and they’re good to go again!
Dunia M.
Freeport, NY
Me gustan mucho es l segunda vez que compro este producto no tengo nada malo que decir el precio es cómodo las encuentras en target y Walmart las use para mi primer bebé y ahora las uso para mi segundo bebé