BY AVENT

Keep your baby's tummy happy with the philips avent scf680/17 bpa-free classic 4 ounce polypropylene bottle, 1-pk. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussiness, the anti-colic system allows air into the baby bottle, but not into your baby's tummy. The avent classic newborn nipple is extra soft and has a slow flow, so it's perfect for wee ones during their first month or for breastfed babies at any age. Mix and match this 4-oz. Bottle, newborn nipple and bottle cap with other avent classic feeding products as your baby grows. Dishwasher and microwave safe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karye M.
We love AVENT brand baby bottles and other products by AVENT. My daughter came home from the hospital at 4 lbs and 12 oz, the only bottles that we could get her to use when she was that small, were AVENT. We have used them all the way up until now. ( She is almost 1). I plan on buying her the AVENT cups to use for her milk, as I am trying to get her off of the bottle now. I highly recommend.
Emily M.
I like these bottles! I tried them with my little one, however, she was too picky and would NOT take them. I finally tried a Tommee Tippee for her and she liked that better so I went with that brand instead. These bottles are nice though because there are not a ton of pieces to clean. The nipple is not completely breast like, but it is different than what you would consider a standard nipple...and they are affordable!
Jennifer S.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't really say that these bottles aren't good. They are sturdy and solid in performance. The problem is that there are too many parts. As a new mom, sleep deprivation in full swing, I often forgot the rubber ring resulting in lots of leakage. I'd say the natural flow bottles are a better choice.
Its a good brand and most babies like it. But if your like me, my baby disn't like the nipple it was too wide i guess so i tried Dr. Brown and ever since hes loved it! But, its all what your baby likes😁
Cassandra D.
Sedgwick, KS
I really like these bottles! They have been the brand that we have used since week 1! She's never had any colic, and they are affordable! I will definitely be using them with my next!
Eileen C.
Cuando mi niña era una bebe estos eran los unicos biberones que usaba es que son tan buenos y duraderos faciles de lavar y muy bonitos, los recomiendo mucho!!
These are the only bottles my daughter will take! I love them, they really don't leak when knocked over which is always helpful!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This was the first bottle I ever bought my son. I picked a great brand because this is the only one he would drink out of
Olivia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I nurse my baby but when I pump she will drink from this bottle. She has no issues with it and can hold it on her own.
Cassie K.
Granite City, IL
This is the only bottle my breastfed baby will take! Amazing quality. The nipple is very breast like.