Philips AVENT BPA Free Bottle, 4 Ounce, Single Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY AVENT

• "very very easy to clean and assemble although it looks complicated." in 1 review
  • "I love the size/shape of these bottles because they're easy for my baby's little hands to hold onto." in 1 review
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I have been using this bottle for my son since birth. He is now 10 months old and it is still in good use. I use it to supplement with formula and at times in the past it was used for pumped breast milk too. It does only go to 4 oz so at times now it would be nice to have a little larger size at times, but since he is still breast fed it is nice to have a smaller bottle to have with a quick feeding. I would recommend this bottle to any new moms it is durable and has been a great accessory to our bottle collection.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Great bottle. used to use the cheapy bottles with my son but then switched over to these when he was having to much gas, spitting up, etc. very very easy to clean and assemble although it looks complicated. my son had no issues switching over to these from the other cheapo bottles as well as when i stopped breast feeding.
Traci R.
I love this bottle. It's easy to clean and easy to find replacement nipples as the baby grows. We've used this since my son came home from the hospital and continue to use it and he's almost a year old now.
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Great bottle made of glass which is a huge plus for me compare to plastic (even if its bpa free) also its good that it has different units to measure how much you want to fill it up
Petra S.
Raymond, NH
These were the only bottles we used with our daughter. They were easy to clean and easy to put together. And most importantly - our daughter took right to it and loved them.
Sharina S.
I love the size/shape of these bottles because they're easy for my baby's little hands to hold onto. And the nipples made an easy transition from breast feeding.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is a great first time bottle for the little ones. It reduces the amount of air your child takes in while eating. In the top 5 of favorites.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great size and shape bottles. They were easy to clean and easy to put together.Baby Girl loved these bottles and really did't like other bottles.
emilee s.
I got this bottle for my son Amma he just wouldn't take it. He kept choking on the nipple. Not very natural if you ask me
Cynthia r.
Really love this type of bottles it was a very good for transitioning instead of breastfeeding