Philips AVENT BPA Free Bottle, 11 Ounce, Single Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY PHILIPS AVENT

• "It's easy to clean with not too many parts to put back together like some more complicated bottles." in 1 review
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I love these bottles, they are affordable, easy to clean and great for breastfed or formula fed babies. I have never had any discoloration, off smell, leaking or anything of the sort happen with these bottles. All my children have taken to this bottle well and I would definitely recommend them to all new moms.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
To me bottles are bottles, there are several brands with different special things about them. I had these for about a week and our son didn't take to them. I think they are a great brand but personally do not use them.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
My son loves the Avent bottles. He loves them so much, he will not take another bottle. We use the natural ones because we breastfeed for the first 8 weeks along with supplementing.
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
I like this brand this are the one that i use for my little girl and they last long and she likes them and i breastfeed herbso it have to be a good one so she can like it and also soft
Paula-Beth T.
These bottles are easy to clean. However, they're so bulky and not my favorite for taking along in a diaper bag. I haven't had trouble with them leaking, which is certainly a plus compared to many other brands.
Tricia O.
Hamilton, OH
Sleek design, easy for my baby to hold. It's easy to clean with not too many parts to put back together like some more complicated bottles. Great bottle!
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
Love these bottles, also love that you can just screw on the hand pump that goes alnog with it to pump straight into the bottle. No more messy transfers
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I like the bottles, but they are so ridiculously expensive! I do like how they have different nipple flows to make it more natural for a baby.
Rebeca L.
Amazing bottles, my baby loves them they work really good? They are easy to clean up and also they dont get air inside
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
This kind of bottle help babies from not getting so much colic. . And its easy to clean..
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
Wich are your favorites of this brand?