Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer

BOTTLE WARMER

Best bottle warmer?
Que tal es el calentador de leche de avent?
How well does this work? Also how long does it take to warm the bottle up? Is it affordable?
Start your review of Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,145 reviews
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable, works great doesn’t take long to heat the bottle up! Nice packaging #babies
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product!! I use it everyday to warm up the milk. It's a simple design and easy to use, plus compact enough to carry it around. We did even take this with us to the road trip. Although, it could be mine is an older version, there is no window to check the water height inside. It is compatible with other company's bottles, but when I use a wider bottle (not Philips), it is hard to tell if the adding water level is same as the height of milk in the bottle. (Hope you get what I'm trying to describe...) #babyessential #mommusthave #baby #nursing Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer
HellofromMichigan ..
Clarkston, MI
It is a great idea, but microwave works just as well and it is faster! When you are up at 3 am every min counts
Jordyn G.
Allendale, MI
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Jordyn G.
Warms bottles nice and quick. The instructions could be a little more clear though! Love the size and how it doesn’t take up much counter space.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by vanessa T.
I used it several times.. I still have it. Can adjust dial for various heat settings, also fits bottles. Amazing product, fast and can thaw frozen milk..
Sonya D.
Roseville, CA
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Sonya D.
Used with my two kids and still works fine. Just a simple fast warmer. Would recommend this product. I wish it had a timer but i was fine using it without.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Warms bottles evenly and fairly quick. Portable so I can pretty much take it anywhere which is always nice.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Kelly O.
Purchased at: Target
It gets the job done don't get me wrong, it does take a bit to heat up, it's totally affordable, I would like it to at least make a sound when it's ready, instead of standing there waiting, but overall it's a pretty decent product I love this brand. But it does have some flaws.Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
This bottle warmer took 2 minutes to heat up my child’s milk. When you have a screaming infant, it is important it will heat up quickly. Be careful it gets very hot and if left too long will burn baby’s mouth.
Jasmine K.
Jacksonville, FL
Philips AVENT - Bottle Warmer uploaded by Jasmine K.
This definitely get the job done as well I been using it for 3 years straight! It is hard to clean at the bottom.. it doesn’t take a long tome for it to heat up as well.. I would recommend to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...