BY AVENT

This philips avent infant starter set comes with 2 four-ounce and 2 nine-ounce bpa-free bottles. All philips avent feeding bottles come with level 1 slow-flow nipples. The 2 orthodontic pacifiers are designed to support the natural development of baby's teeth and gums. The kit also includes a bottle brush that reaches even hard-to-clean parts of the baby feeding bottles. see more...

• Is this package a good idea to buy if imma have my baby a...1 Answers
Philips Avent Baby Beginner Set
  • "These were the first bottles I used with my little ones that were not glass." in 1 review
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was slightly disappointed with the fact that is the baby drinks out of the bottle’s nipple a lot of bubbles form inside the bottle. My baby has had issues with colic and gas using these bottles. I was expecting a better quality product for the value.
I have two boy and I trust AVENT products. All my bottles thru out their stage have been AVENT. Gas free and most of all easy to clean and use. Great value and highly recommend this to other mom's.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used Philips Avent Baby Beginner Set for my babies, and it basically has everything you need from feeding to cleaning! Perfect size for my babies tiny hands as they try to grab in it. The size also make it more convenient as per cleaning wise. We've tried so many baby bottle brand for my nieces and nephews, and they all worn out like a mess. I'm glad i came across to Avent and used it for my babies. Its the best baby bottle I' must say.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these bottles with my first born. They worked good for him and were very affordable. They were also easy to find mostly anywhere were they sell baby products. They were also very easy to clean. I recommend these as well.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only brand I trust when it comes to baby bottles. My baby never had any problem with this bottle, this is a bit expensive compared to other similar products but I know why. Very durable, no leak, and easy to use and clean
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
These were the first bottles I used with my little ones that were not glass. Yes, I am an older mom but fell in love with the Philips Avent bottles. This infant starter set in perfect for new moms. It contains 2 bottles, newborn nipples and 2 pacifiers. The bottles are easy to clean and do not stain which for me was important. With the starter kit, you also get a bottle brush to help reach all the way inside the bottle.
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
This was a great gift for a new baby. This style of bottle has worked out well for our son. It is nice to get a mix of sizes for when they start to eat more. This style does come with an adapter ring to make the nipple seal properly to the bottle. Don't forget to put that on before you mix the formula or you will end up with a mess.
Astrid R.
I used every single item of this pack. Since I started pumping and storing my breast milk it was perfect that it brings a few bottles of each size. The pacifiers were the only ones my baby wanted since day one.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We used every single one of these products and couldn't imagine using anything else, these are great!
My son loved these pacifiers I say loved because he is no longer using one.
The brush I love so much it is perfect for cleaning my avent bottles and avent breast bump parts
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
These bottles have a wider opening than other bottles I've tried, making it easier to clean! Make sure the check what nipple you are using, the slow flow nipple is REALLY slow flow, drove my son crazy when I put it on by mistake! Great bottles tho.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Is this package a good idea to buy if imma have my baby and have nothing in experience