BY PHILIPS AVENT

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Colette H.
Gresham, OR
I tried these pacifiers on a mad buying spree to replace the Soother brand my little one received in the hospital. (To my horror, it fell in our garbage disposal during a late night. I was NOT going down there to rescue it.)

My baby (4mo) seemed to really like this pacifier. The shape and color are still cute, and I love the handle to remove it from her mouth. The nipple doesn't seem to be as pliable as some other brands so I wonder how it will affect her mouth long term. But if she's happy, I'm happy!