Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesAvent
Philips Anti-colic Bottle With AirFree vent Gift Set Newborn Starter

Philips Avent Anti-colic Bottle With AirFree vent Gift Set Newborn Starter

by Avent

Nipple stays full of milk, not air
The nipple stays full even when the bottle is horizontal, so your baby can drink in an upright position. This can help reduce reflux, aid digestion, and make feeding time more comfortable for you and your little one.

Helps baby swallow less air with AirFree vent
Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink, by drawing air away from the nipple. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests can help with common feeding issues, such as colic, reflux and gas.

Easy to clean - wide neck & few parts
With its wide neck and fewer parts, our bottle is easier to assemble and to clean quickly and thoroughly.

Valve in the nipple prevents vacuum build-up*
Clinical studies have shown that the Philips Avent bottle reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is significantly reduced at night as babies fed with Philips Avent anti-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing than babies fed with a leading competitor's vented bottle

Nipple shape designed for a secure latch
The shape of the nipple allows for a secure latch, and the ribbed texture helps prevent nipple collapse, for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.

AirFree vent is one piece, simple to use
While feeding, make sure the AirFree vent stays on top. This keeps the nipple full of milk, even when the bottle is held in a horizontal position, for easier upright feeding.

• Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink by keeping the nipple full of milk during feeding. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests helps w/common feeding issues such as colic, reflux & gas.
  • At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic compared to a conventional bottle and a significant reduction in fussing at night compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
  • What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying, fussing, gassiness and spit-up.

Do these bottles prevent colic?
Does anyone else seem to have an issue with the bottle leaking even though you have the vent up as instructed?
Start your review of Philips Avent Anti-colic Bottle With AirFree vent Gift Set Newborn Starter!
How would you rate this product?
member-01f361
Philips Avent Anti-colic Bottle With AirFree vent Gift Set Newborn Starter uploaded by member-01f361
This product is life saver for my kids . I have two kids and I have used this feeders on both of them and I swear I see no problem 😉. It’s for sure does wonder . I would give 10 stars if I had too.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,833 reviews
Great bottles. They are my favorite. I felt they worked for minimizing gas and spitting up. Easy to clean and very durable
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My son had bad GERD and gas as an infant. When we switched to the anti-colic bottles this helped.
Candice B.
New Liberty, KY
Great bottles. They have the little straw piece inside to help colic, which is so awesome. Easy to take apart and clean. My son loved them. Now, they were easy to take apart and clean everything except the straw part. That part was difficult to get a brush down in there to really make sure it's clean. But if you use a spooly type brush to get into the straw, it's not a problem.
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the airfree vent you can see it works because my baby doesn’t cry or get fuzzy while drinking with these bottles like others I’ve tried before. They are a bit pricey but, totally worth it.
Francine T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
These were a God send!! When trying to get my baby to sleep these were the only bottle he could have before bed time, he used to burp himself!!!
melissa R.
Highland, NY
These bottles are also terrific. They have an softer vent for a happy baby after being fed. No air bubbles or belly aches.
Jae T.
Pemberton , NJ
I absolutely love this bottle brand. I didn’t purchase this either. I received them for free from welcome registry gift. I love the anti-colic feature which reduces air and prevents baby to have gas and colic. My baby loves it too and they are easy to clean.
Mandy V.
I don’t have anything to compare these to since these are the only ones I’ve used and they work for my newborn. However, we love these!
Ashley W.
Tifton, GA
We used these to help prevent colic and we were so pleased with them. My son took them fine and we would buy again.