BY PHILIPS

Keep your little ones tummy comfy and satisfied and reduce the frequency of bottle washing with the philips avent scf680/57 bpa-free classic 4 ounce polypropylene bottles, 5-pk. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussiness, the anti-colic system allows air into the baby bottles, but not into your baby's tummy. The extra-soft avent classic newborn flow nipple is perfect for brand-new babes or breastfed little ones at any age. Mix and match this 5-pk. Of 4-oz. Bottles, newborn flow nipples and bottle caps with other avent classic feeding products as your baby grows. Dishwasher and microwave safe. see more...

maria e.
maria e.
Muito boa meu filho usa não dá Mal cheiro com o passar do tempo e sem contar que até dura mais do que ad outras que eu comprava para ele...
Aubrey Q.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
Our LC recommended these bottles during our breastfeeding class. I put these on our registry (in both sizes) and hoped for the best. My son had absolutely no problems taking this bottle at daycare or when dad was doing feedings. The design made it easy for him to hold, and we bought the kits to turn these into sippy cups when the time came. Loved these bottles and will use them in the future!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these bottles for my baby. I feel that the design cuts down on gas, gagging, and spitting up. I highly recommend these bottles. I like that you can buy a bottle once and just change out the nipples as your baby grows.
sadia h.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
These r expensive bottles compare to the others..however i find that they r leaky sometimes..no doubt they r good quality otherwise..