Add a Photo

By PHILIPS
Celebrate the season with philips' 60-count warm white led faceted sphere string lights. These warm white christmas lights transform your home into a winter wonderland. Including 60 faceted round bulbs and over 19-feet of illumination, these energy-saving led lights will keep your heart and home glowing all season long. Connect up to 45 led sets end-to-end.
Photo (1)
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Philips is the only brand I trust for my christmas and holiday decorations! The bulbs are stronger than the competitors and I find that year after year I have had no problems with half the string being dead and going in to check individual bulbs for tightness. Great quality, excellent price and easy to find (normally on sale at target)
Shantha V.
Shantha V.

These holiday lights are beautiful! They make any decoration look so much more sophisticated than regular lights, and the bulbs are just lovely!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Oh!! M! G! My aunts have these exact same lights,they are so pretty. They are not that bright, but perfect for a light show.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Palm Bay, FL

I love these! The lights are so bright and I haven't had any issues with burnt out bulbs
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love these, the white lights ate my favorite and these ones are awesome really bright.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA

Love these lights and what better way to celebrate the holidays with some Christmas light!!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

I love these lights, I snagged them last year the day after Christmas and got a great deal at Target. I have them hanging outside my home in the bushes, I highly recommend these lights if you are looking for something to decorate your home with.
london, Ontario

I been using these lights for the past five years! Awesome lights & they are bright as well. Love the light it reflects too! Iwould totally repurchase!
Letisha L.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL

They shine so bright. Perfect for decor on Christmas day. If only it was longer it would be amazing.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Saint Louis, MO

Warm white, pure white, cool white? Which is best? I think I like the warm white the best? pure white may be too stark and blue white may clash with my decor. Ugh not sure which to get...help a girl decide!
london, Ontario

What colors do these lights come in?
london, Ontario

What lights do you like on a white Christmas tree

Join Now