ElectronicsTelevisionPhilips
50-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV PHI-50PFL4909F7 (Black)

Philips 50-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV PHI-50PFL4909F7 (Black)

by Philips

Revamp your viewing experience with this outstanding Philips television with smart TV. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Full 1080p HD display offers excellent on-screen detail. Brilliant LED images with low power consumption save energy. 120Hz PMR delivers crisp and sharp motion scenes. DTS TruSurround lets you enjoy rich sound and clear dialog. Enjoy the online world of connectivity with internet and apps on your TV. Interact and play over a dozen games online with Tag Gaming. A single button gets you access to wireless NetTV services. Connect a PC or MAC to your TV wirelessly with WirelessConnect. Smart TV offers direct remote access to Netflix and Vudu movie services. Keep your content up-to-date with Smart Cloud for automatic updates. Built-in wireless gives you everything you need. Customizable remote lends convenience. WHAT'S INCLUDED Tabletop stand Remote control 2 "AAA" batteries Quick start guide User manual PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Screen: 50 inches Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080p Screen refresh rate: 120Hz Speakers: 20W (10W x 2) Inputs: 3 HDMI, EasyLink HDMI-CEC, YPbPr component video, CVBS composite video, PC-in VGA, shared audio L/R Outputs: digital audio, headphone Other connections: ethernet, USB, built-in WiFi PRODUCT DETAILS 28.7"H x 44.7"W x 10.5"D Weight: 40.8 lbs. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Model no. 49PFL4909F7 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 50. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

How does this work
Start your review of Philips 50-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV PHI-50PFL4909F7 (Black)!
Kayssibelle  M.
Brentwood, NY
Philips 50-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV PHI-50PFL4909F7 (Black) uploaded by Kayssibelle  M.
Una wcelente television con una buena resolucion los colores brillantes ya la tengo hace unos años y me ah salido muy buena su volumen es regularmente alto y puede usar tus dispositivos con la television todo es ventaja
Nicole R.
Love love love that smart TVs even exist! To have everything all in one is amazing. You don’t need multiple remotes. One remote takes you to Netflix’s, youtube, Pandora and so much more.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I absolutely love this tv, I have had it for the longest time and it was actually passed down to me from my father. The picture is amazing and it runs great, definitely a great investment for family movie nights.
Keyla  S.
Imperial, CA
Tengo esta television y me gusta la calidad de todo esta tv es buena y lq marca #philips es bueno. #television
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
This is a good tv. Aside from turning on is a pain in the as… and it turns on by it self.
Dawn T.
Tampa, FL
Great tv and great picture. Usually good pricing on this tv too. I definitely recommend it
Emily R.
Kings Mtn, NC
I was SO disappointed with this TV & customer service. I ordered this tv online, and when I turned it on the LCDs in the tv were busted an ffs completely messed up the picture, it was all pixelated. I had to return it before they would process me to get a new one, which took a total of 2 more weeks before they shipped it to me. I got the newnone, and could never get the wifi to connect on it, and they refused to replace it.
Martha  S.
Nos gusta mucho esta tv, es muy cómoda y se conecta fácilmente a diferentes servicios y aplicaciones. Tiene muy buen sonido y resolución. El control remoto no es el mejor y tiene falso contacto en los botones, es un poco frustrante para seleccionar.
Cheryl  M.
Lincoln Park, MI
We have this TV for our bedroom and I honestly haven't had an issue with it. I've been able to hook up my fire stick to it perfectly fine and my cable box. I do like that I have my streaming apps when I turn on the TV. The picture and sound quality is good and it was easy to hang on the wall, with some help for me anyways. :)
Ruby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So far this tv has been working great it has good quality picture and sound. I wasn't sure about this brand since I've never used it but it turned out to be ok. So far it's been holding up nice I've had it for 8 months now. I would recommend this brand