ElectronicsTelevisionPhilips
46PFL3908 46" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p

Philips 46PFL3908 46" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p

by Philips

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Enjoy performance and connectivity at a great value with this philips 46" led hdtv. Wirelessly connect to entertainment apps like netflix, youtube, pandora, facebook, hulu and more. Full 1080p hd display for brilliant led images and 120 philips motion rate increases picture quality performance for better details, depth and clarity. With wireless connectivity built-in, you have everything you need including smart cloud for automatic updates to all your favorite content. Enjoy rich sound and clear dialog with srs trusurround hd.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips 46PFL3908 46" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Clear picture, great sound, love that I could mount it to the wall, also has all the necessary outlets to hook a game system in.in reviews
Demetrisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
Philips 46PFL3908 46" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p uploaded by Demetrisa A.
Watch all my programs the yellow jackets and The oval and my children watch their cartoons like Peppa Pig and blaze and the monster machines I like all the programs and the clear picture and all the features that it carries
Jonathon M.
Paintsville, KY
Techie Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a fairly nice TV also with great picture and sound that runs on 1080 its a bit on the end old but comes at a good price for what it is . Good tv
DAVID M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good TV but it sucks it to small for football games. But it's good for a bedroom. But if you want this TV for sport it sucks
Tiffany C.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My tv works great and it’s been over a year since i got it. The sound is clear and the picture quality is great, not the best, but still good. I play Xbox games with this tv and watch high def movies. I’d recommend this tv.
Milagros  A.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Es muy buena mi tv es de esta marca 💯 por 💯 recomendable y no son muy cara y salen súper buena
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 7
Not a bad TV. We have one in our living room and it gives a nice clear picture. We’ve never had any issues with it and we’ve owned it for years. It’s good quality for the price, too! We may end up getting another for our upstairs.
Lashawn S.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love Phillips brand TV because the color is so nice and vibrant and sharp. The picture quality is so nice, no blurness at all. Such a great TV to have.
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This Phillips television has been working well for a few years now. It has a nice clear picture and a spot for my Firestick to plug into. I like the different ways you can adjust the visuals. The only thing that could be improved upon is the sound. Even with it turned up all the way, it isn't very loud. When the volume is low I can barely hear it, so the volume is often turned up quite high. It's a bummer because sound quality is important, and that's where this television is lacking.
Caitlin  C.
Gray Court, SC
Great tv for a decent price. Works great quality is good. We usually choose between Philip or Sony because they always have TV's that last. I would recommend these because they are easy to use and last a long time. I also like how TV's come with apps already as well. Much more convenient.
Jessica  M.
Charleston, WV
Techie Expert Level 2
Great TV. Has great sounds and pictures. Lasts a long time.. I'm still using this one for about 2 years now. But expensive.

Looking for your answer?