Create a dynamic show of lights with the Philips Create Motion C9 lights with 3 color effects plus twinkling. This set of 25 lights with green wire allows you to switch between warm white and multi, or alternating warm white and multi color, and add twinkling effect to each. Memory function remembers your last effect when lights are turned off, then on again. String lights have a lighted length of 24'.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips 25ct Christmas Led Bi Color Twinkle Faceted C9 String Lights Warm White/Multicolored GW!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,234 reviews
Philips 25ct Christmas Led Bi Color Twinkle Faceted C9 String Lights Warm White/Multicolored GW uploaded by Adriane N.
These lights are the bomb! My son wanted a multi colored lit Christmas tree a few years back- so I bought a mix of C9 and C7 sizes- the multi colored strands that included PURPLE!! It is dynomine every year I string the tree! It looks so magestic with the led lights- they are efficient on electric bills and a great deal. I highly recommend!
Veronica  S.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I bought these lights because I wanted the option to change my mind on color vs white. They are beautiful when lit—not too shockingly bright, but not as dim as some reviews I’ve read. However, there’s no way to turn on the lights without the app, and the app constantly glitches and disconnects. I even tried putting them on a timer, but since the app doesn’t recognize them when disconnected, I have to manually go out every evening/morning to scan the barcode on the wire and turn them on/off. It kind of defeats the purpose for such an expensive set.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
The color of these lights is so bright and vivid and I think they look beautiful! I also like the white lights when they twinkle!

Looking for your answer?