ElectronicsTelevisionPhilips
24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant

Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant

by Philips

Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant

The Philips Android TV is an experience like no other. With the built-in voice assistant, just say "Hey Google" and instantly gain access to your favorite recipes, streaming apps, music, TV channels, and your smart home devices, all without touching your remote control with the hands-free assistant. Android TV brings great content straight to you, so you spend less time browsing and more time watching and enjoying. Plus, the elegant design will look great on your kitchen counter!

What You Get

• 24" Smart HDTV
  • Remote control
  • Batteries for remote
  • Quick-start guide
  • Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

• Wi-Fi connectivity requires access to a wireless router. Wi-Fi speeds depend on various factors including the device's distance from the router as well as their compatible wireless protocols (e.g. "Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac").

We’ve had this for less than two months and now have a blue line down the middle, has anyone else had this issue?
How do you open the remote to put in the batteries?
Is anyone still waiting for cash back my receipt was approved but nothing yet and it’s been like 10 days ?
Start your review of Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant!
How would you rate this product?
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Janice M.
I took advantage of a cash back offer from Influenster and got myself this Phillips Android TV for my kitchen that works with my google assistant for hands free entertainment. I can watch Netflix, YouTube or bring up recipes on a 24” screen instead of using my phone like I normally do. I love it!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Anna D.
I am an android user and this tv is perfect for me. I have eye strain from screen time working on computers and this is the perfect size for my bedroom without lighting the room up and straining my eyes even more if I fall asleep with the tv on. I love being able to control everything on the tv with voice commands. The speaker has good sound quality, the picture is clear and it has all of my tv/movie apps except one. #contest #philipsxinfluenster
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Dianna G.
We plan to use this for our children’s play area for them to easily be able to turn on for music or to watch a show/movie. It fits perfect in this spot, but be warned that this cannot be mounted to the wall. I appreciate the simplicity of the system as our younger children can easily say “Google, play ...”. They think it’s a great addition and we love that we don’t have to set everything up for them The picture is fantastic and the shows are so sharp! The speaker bar provides a very clear sound and kids or adults can quickly turn the volume up or down. The set up was a bit tricky as we got kicked out of the system and then had to manually set it up. We were struggling with setting it up on a google account and having issues with changing settings on the TV and inadvertently adding parental settings on our Android phone. We ended up walking away from it and tried to restart it all over this morning and BOOM it was great! We were easily able to connect it and just put the parental controls on the TV.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Braydon P.
This TV has great picture quality. I like how fast it works when you click buttons. This is a perfect TV if you have an Android phone. Not super iPhone friendly. The sound quality is good for the little speaker it has. I wish that the speak was inside the TV or was two separate ones so that it would look better mounted on the wall. The main reason I gave it 3 stars is because it’s not a good kitchen tv to mount on the wall. It’s only good as a island TV. It’s kinda expensive for how little it is in my opinion. * THIS IS A SPONSORED POST; INFLUENSTER PROVIDED [PRODUCTS RECEIVED] TO ME AS A MEMBER OF INFLUENSTER.COM; OR * I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY. #complimentary
Mayra V.
Newark, NJ
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Mayra V.
WOW... This TV is GREAT! A perfect addition to our Kitchen... or for any other room for that matter. Light weight and can easily be moved to a guest bedroom if necessary. The TV arrived quickly (2 days earlier than I was told.) The packaging was great, TV arrived in perfect condition. The quick start guide and on screen menu did a great job of walking us through the set-up. Fast and easy to follow. I didn't have an antenna but used a paperclip and picked up 4 local Digital channels quickly. (I'll get a real antenna soon). The HD picture is Beautiful! I changed the picture setting to Vivid and it really POPs! Using our Wi-Fi connection, the Android operating system gives us quick access to all our favorites via Netflix, YouTube, etc.... I did install Pluto TV for access to more live TV channels and highly recommend it. Using the Google Assistant and Voice control it seamlessly responds to commands, like "Hey Google...find Bolognese recipes." Perfect in the Kitchen! We have also used it to play background music from YouTube. The sound from the speakers is Great! I highly recommend this TV for you home...Lots of uses and great in any room. Great job Philips! I received this TV at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review.
Diane S.
Overland Park, KS
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Diane S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I purchased the Philips 24" LED HDTV with Google Assistant for my child for college. It is light weight and easily portable. It is great for doing school work, watching movies by using the apps. Hands free, no need to use the remote provides.
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Patrycja T.
It's way to small, didn't work, we needed to return it. Waste of money and time :( looks like a good tv to put in the kitchen but totally didn't work for us. I was very excited but without happy end..
Wendie W.
Roy, WA
Wow, what a GREAT TV! I have had my eye on this Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant for a while!!! We already have multiple TV’s in our house, so this TV is ideal for our Kitchen! On the first day we had it, we watched music videos on YouTube during lunch! The picture quality and sound quality is outstanding! We have also used it to stream music from Google Play Music on our back porch while enjoying the summer weather! As the TV is so light, and dare I say “portable”, we plan to transport back and forth on our vacation trips to watch movies on Netflix or to listen to music. The setup of the TV was easy and very quick with no issues encountered. We enjoy using Google Assistant to find music, check the weather, and turn the TV off and on! I truly love this TV! I like the voice control function on this Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant! I was able to turn the TV on, and to switch app’s, just with my voice. I received this TV from @Philips and @Influenster for free or at a discounted price, in exchange for my honest review! #contest #Philips
Anna G.
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Anna G.
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant combo of a high def television, subwoofer sound-bar and Google Assistant. I love trying to figure out all the things it can do like check the weather and traffic while I’m running around getting ready. It can set reminders for my appointments and to-do list. It was easy to set up and the remote is minimal and best of all if you lose it you can always voice activate demands. I think this TV is perfect for the kitchen because of its small size and for looking up YouTube recipes all while hands free. Personally the TV is overpriced for its size but the functions and features are very useful and fun. #goodbyejuly
Nancy M.
Monticello, KY
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant uploaded by Nancy M.
We love this TV. We bought it for my little girl and she has learned how to use it in ONE day. All the Apps she needed was already set up. The voice remote means no errors or pushing the wrong button. I'm so glad we decided to go with this Smart TV. The only con is now i can't take her remote at bedtime.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
aamber U.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
Philips 24" HD Android TV with Built-In Google Voice Assistant ? My question is do they reimburse you the whole thing like the 249 plus tax or w.e?
Denise G. il y a 2 ans
Supposed to get back $150.
Samanatha A.
il y a 2 ans
Samanatha A. il y a 2 ans
I missed the cut off i think so no tv for me better luck next time enjoy guys 😊