Philippine Juice Nectar Mango, 8.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Philippine Brand

Where do you guys purchase these ?
Start your review of Philippine Juice Nectar Mango, 8.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Panorama City, CA
I’ve been drinking this stuff since I was living in the Philippines and it never failed to make me feel refreshed after drinking. It’s not at all sour, it has a well balanced taste of sweetness and tanginess!
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are the best!! So sour but oh so good. I buy these all the time whenever I see them, but Trader Joe’s has the same drink but different brand and there’s 4 of them. When I buy them as a single they’re kinda expensive so buying as a pack is a lot better.
No Special Diet
Me, my son and the hubby loves this. I don't see these everywhere but when I do I buy a couple. Small size helps with the traveling style.
No Special Diet
Boston, MA
Delicious! While I prefer fresh calamansi juice, this does the job. It's handy for on-the-go, and kids love it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic