Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 20-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2) uploaded by Deborah S.

BY PHILIPPINE BRAND #11 in Fruit

Amy T.
I had these at a friend's house and they are DELICIOUS! I believe she buys them at Costco. Seriously, they taste like candy. I don't even like raw mango so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed these. I know they have a little extra sugar than some other brands but hey, it tastes better and is still better for you than actual candy so why not!
Gabby B.
This brand of dried mangoes is the actual best. they are sweet and a little bit tart but absolutely perfect. it's the perfect affordable summer treat for either the beach or just hanging around the house. I would absolutely buy this again. I absolutely love it.
Christina Y.
I love these dried mangos! They are a classic treat and I love eating these when I study or when I'm out relaxing with friends on the beach. I think in general dried fruit tends to be more pricey compared to other snacks but I think they are totally worth it!
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a lover of this snack since 3 years ago. I really like this dried mango... You need to prove it, it's very addictive since you eat it. I recommend this product with my close eyes. Prove it and then let your review:)
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I love to snack on these dried mangoes! They are absolutely delicious and sweet. The only downside to this treat is that it is quite sweet. If you don't like sweets, then this is not the snack for you.
Veronica V.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love dried fruit! It's so tasty. Great travel snack or just when you are on the go. It does not have crazy additives or tons of sugar. Which is the best snack to have.
michelle b.
Granville, OH
Well I'm a filipina and what you expect is 5 star review right? Can i rate it 10 star? I mean philippine mangoes are the bomb, very sweet and overly delicious.
Kimberly F.
Maryland Hts, MO
Perfect snack for the beach. Get that full mango flavor that makes you feel like your in the tropics plus it's not gonna melt. Love love love it
Alia B.
Spring, TX
Best dried mangos! They have a nice bite to them and they're always fresh tasting.. Even more delicious when you add a little chile and lime!!
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
So delicious! Fresh bags are still soft and squishy, not dry and hard. They're really sweet and addictive!