Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 20-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2) uploaded by Deborah S.

BY PHILIPPINE BRAND #63 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Miranda V.
These are sooooo good! They're super sweet and a little tarts. Makes for a great snack especially if you have a sweet tooth. Reasonably priced and great product. Highly recommend
Kate B.
Literally the best dried mangoes/fruit around. None can compare to the sweet, fresh mangoey flavor with the perfect chew that is soft and not too hard as with some other brands. It might have a lot of sugar, but as snacks go bring this to the movies and not other candy.
Haley  W.
I loved dried mango and I love this brand! It's always so fresh tasting and you get a good amount in the bag. Slightly pricey, but all mango is expensive. I definitely recommend as a healthy snack alternative!
Amy T.
I had these at a friend's house and they are DELICIOUS! I believe she buys them at Costco. Seriously, they taste like candy. I don't even like raw mango so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed these. I know they have a little extra sugar than some other brands but hey, it tastes better and is still better for you than actual candy so why not!
Gabby D.
This brand of dried mangoes is the actual best. they are sweet and a little bit tart but absolutely perfect. it's the perfect affordable summer treat for either the beach or just hanging around the house. I would absolutely buy this again. I absolutely love it.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
I love mango smoothies from McDonald's. Then one day visiting a Trader Joe's I bought a bag of dried mangos. I liked them more than I thought I would. But I don't have a TJ's by me. So I started buying what ever brands at my local grocery stores and tried these. But these are even better! These "Philippine Brand" are so much better than any I have bought!
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I love to snack on these dried mangoes! They are absolutely delicious and sweet. The only downside to this treat is that it is quite sweet. If you don't like sweets, then this is not the snack for you.
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a lover of this snack since 3 years ago. I really like this dried mango... You need to prove it, it's very addictive since you eat it. I recommend this product with my close eyes. Prove it and then let your review:)
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is THE best brand of dried mangos. I always pick up a bag at Costco. It has the perfect amount of moisture in each strip so you get the dried fruit texture with a juicy bit of flavor. Other brands seem to be too dry or in weird strips. I love them!
Karene W.
Savage, MD
Definitely 5 stars! I came across this bundle in Costco and it's worth it. Sweet, moist dried mangoes. Great tasting and this big bag barely lasts me 2 days! Very addicting =)