Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsPhilip Kingsley
Phillip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer Hair Treatment, 150ml

by Philip Kingsley

Shop for Phillip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer Hair Treatment, 150ml at John Lewis. Find a wide range of Home, Fashion and Electrical products at John Lewis with Free Delivery on order over £50.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philip Kingsley Phillip Kingsley Geranium & Neroli Elasticizer Hair Treatment, 150ml!
Rachel S.
Fredonia, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg!!! I cannot go a day without using elasticizer!! I use the extreme in my hair. I wet my hair and let it sit while I shower, rinse and then shampoo my hair. My hair is thick, coarse, and wavy/curly. When I use this my hair is super soft and manageable. I will never, ever be without this product!! It is a dream. A little pricey but so worth it!!
Lauren B.
Chichester , West Sussex
Cult classic for a reason. This product has completely transformed my hair. So nourishing, the formula really helps to repair your hair and also smells great.
Sam C.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
Love this mask ! It makes my hair really soft and shiny ! It's definitely worth the higher price tag. A little goes along way and the tub lasts for ages ! I would reccomened for dry or bleached hair
Salma A.
I love this product. It does exactly what it's meant to do. This product delivers and although its a little expensive, it's a purchase you won't regret. I find that all Philip Kingsley products deliver and in my opinion they are the best on the market, suitable for all hair conditions and types, there isn't a hair issue the brand doesn't cater for. I recommend all Philip Kingsley products...
Charlotte B.
Uk
Super pricey and not worth it. Didn't make any difference to my hair. Better off getting coconut oil for £3 a jar. I have bleached blonde hair which is dry naturally and it made no difference. Wouldn't buy again.
May S.
Swanley, Kent
BEST HAIR MASK I HAVE EVER USED!! Left my hair so silky and soft! This is now a staple in my hair care routine!
Maria L.
Rotterdam
The smell is not adorable for my scent but smells nice. The hair is with improved elasticity and shine after treatment. I stay with the mask for at least an hour before shower. It makes the hair sleek and prevents freezing. Amazing product. I would buy again in the coconut smell.
Athena 1.
london
Amazing product for strengthening hair especially if it’s suffering from dryness like mine. My hair feels super soft after use too, without being fly away.
Elaine I.
This is a great strengthening pre treatment to protect your hair from the often damanaging process of washing. I use it overnight before washing out in the morning. Leave a my hair strong and suoer moisturised. Be warned though it does contain silicone so you will need to clarify to avoid build up over time

Looking for your answer?