BY PHILIP KINGSLEY

Treat your flaky itchy scalp with this soothing shampoo that will leave you irritation and flake free. Philip Kingsley is the leading authority in hair health with 45 years of Trichological experience. Careful research has resulted in this advanced formula shampoo for controlling and relieving flaky and itchy scalps. Go on and enjoy a day out without the worry that flaking and itchiness will ruin a good hair day. *We have done some user trials on those with flaky and itchy scalps and had some amazing results: 99% of people said that Flaky/Itchy Shampoo cleared their flaky scalp* Directions of use: Wet your hair thoroughly. Apply small amount of shampoo to your hair and scalp. Lather well while gently massaging your scalp. Rinse completely. Repeat if necessary. see more...

Carol W.
Dundee
Got a little gift pack from a friend who was concerned about my sensitive scalp problems and let's just say it's fixed a lot of issues. Yes I agree it is super pricey but I'm willing to pay a bit more for something which doesn't irritate the living **** out of my hair. <3
Michelle B.
Aylesbury, Aylesbury
This shampoo has been my lifesaver!! I have tried every shampoo going and they have always made my scalp itch so much which ends up being painful as i scratch it too much. When i found this, my prayers were answered! I no longer have an itchy scalp thanks to this shampoo. I would say it is a bit pricey but then it solves the problem so i would pay anything haha :) As long as this stays in stock i am happy!