Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (For All Hair Types) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Katie L.Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (For All Hair Types) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Peechy M.Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (For All Hair Types) 1000ml/33.8oz uploaded by Aicha R.

BY PHILIP KINGSLEY

Worth £107.20. An intensive pre-shampoo treatment Philip Kingsley Elasticizer gives your hair unrivalled elasticity bounce and shine. Originally created for Audrey Hepburn who wanted a product that would keep her hair in great condition throughout the styling and colouring done to her hair on film sets the treatment also provides UV protection which prolongs the life of coloured hair. Enriched with castor and olive oils it locks in moisture for wonderfully soft and silky hair. Fragrance-free you'll see visible results even after the first application. Directions of Use: Apply a small amount to damp hair before shampooing. Work into hair with your fingertips. Rinse well. Follow with shampoo and conditioner. For fine and medium hair apply sparingly to mid lengths and ends once or twice a month. For coarse wavy and thick hair use more generously once a week. Please Note: Do not use three days before or three days after chemical processing. see more...

Katie L.
Portland, OR
I. Love. This. Stuff. I started using it when I lived in the UK. It is the best pre shampoo produce I have found to this day. It really adds strength to my hair and prevents tons of knots. It seems to smooth my hair without losing body and texture. I highlyyyyy recommend.
Danielle S.
I had huge hopes for this product and to be honest I was really disappointed. It promises deeply conditioned hair, adding elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine. Delivering a rush of moisture in to the hairs cuticle to help reduce breakage, restore strength and stretchability. While it did nourish my hair and add shine I found it made my fine, limp hair with no added bounce. I am always looking for products to help with volume and body and for me this just isn’t it. It has rave reviews and I really believe that these reviews make a difference in helping me to decide what to purchase. It’s not cheap either so I would purchase a sample size if you’re looking into purchasing this. I followed the directions of applying to damp hair before shampooing, working it in to the mid and end lengths of the hair. Leave on for 10-20 minutes or overnight for a thorough treatment. Then after leaving on for your desired time, rinse, shampoo and condition as usual. It’s not that it’s an awful product it does add a surge of moisture but I was looking for a bit of added body and it just didn’t do that for my hair unfortunately.
Holly N.
Norwich
Currently in the process of treating my over bleached hair. This pre shampoo treatment Is a god sent. Has returned my hair to its former glory. It's on the expensive side but would definitely recommend as it's worth the money!
Leah L.
This is like steroids for hair. After damaging my hair with bleach I searched for a product to bring it back to life. I saw this recommended frequently so I decided to try it. After the first use there was a noticeable difference in the condition of my hair. A few uses on and it's honestly reversed all damage. My hair is bouncy, soft and strong. My absolute holy grail hair product.
Franchine M.
Amazing product, I do not have much hair and I can see my hair is bigger and in better condition whenever I use this product. I do however leave this treatment on over night. It is also a product all the family can use and fabulous at multi-tasking for many hair complaints.
Aicha R.
London
This is a pre-shampoo treatment for dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. You simply wet your hair, apply ample amount of product, leave on for the recommended time, and then wash out with shampoo. Condition as normal. This product leaves my hair feeling amazing. You can feel the elasticity increase within the hair strand after just one use. This is the most moisturizing conditioner product I have ever used! Sure, it's pricey but it's definitely worth the money.