Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Charlie M.Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Dana P.Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Megan D.

BY PHILIP KINGSLEY

This great highly concentrated product is designed to smooth your hair leaving it incredibly smooth and supple. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer even has an added sunscreen protection. It's super moisturising and highly concentrated smoothing each strand to incredible silkiness. Its elasticising effect improves suppleness stretchability strength and shine whilst leaving your hair softer less brittle beautifully manageable and lustrous. Elasticizer is the weekly thirst quencher your hair needs to beat dryness. Directions of use: Before shampooing wet your hair thoroughly. Apply Elasticizer in sections throughout your hair. Work in with your fingertips especially at the ends. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and condition as normal. For very dry or damaged hair cover your hair with a plastic cap after applying the Elasticizer and leave it in for 10 minutes. see more...

• I've been using coconut oil on my hair once a week over night and...1 Answers
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
Literally the best pre-shampoo mask on the market.
Apply on damp hair, pop on a shower cap, leave it on for as long as you like, but at least 30mins. Wash and condition as usual.
My hair is so flexible and easy to handle when I use this mask.
Jade B.
Glasgow
This product is absolutely fantastic. I use this every 7 to 10 days on my really fine hair that is prone to flyaway hairs. It leaves my hair smooth and stronger. This has greatly improved the condition of my hair in only two months. I was lucky that I got this is a combined pack with shampoo and conditioner on QVC at a very reasonable price.
Gemma D.
I absolutely swear by this stuff, genuinely cannot rate it highly enough. I have super fine bob length hair after a poor set of extensions, I use this 1-2 times a week and always leave on a good 4-5 hours (applied to wet hair and just around the house with a shower cap over) wash off and dry and hair feels fantastic, super shiny and full of volume, I’ve purchased the litre bottle! 💜💜
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
The best hair treatment I've ever used. Not the most convenient because it is a pre-shampoo treatment, so you apply to damp hair and leave on before washing out. I often don't have time to use this but when I do make the time I really notice the difference. I have fine, bleached hair and this leaves it soft, strong, bouncy and nourished for easier styling.
Emily M.
Plymouth
I have used this product before when my hair has been heavily bleached and it honestly works wonders. I am using it again as i have been having troubles with split ends and dry hair. I would highly recommend this brand and product with similar hair problems. This is a middle of range priced product and the 75ml bottle is a great size to start out with to see if you get on with it before investing into a bigger pot.
Dana P.
St. Johns, NL
After immersing myself in salt baths and repeatedly lightening my hair, this was the only thing that helped improve the texture of my hair. It was literally like straw and although this couldn't bring it back to its pre mistreated state, it certainly made an impact. My hair was looking much healthier and that alone was incredible!
Sophie T.
Nottingham , East Midlands
After hearing great things about this, I had to see for myself. I have not been dissapointed! Apply a generous amount to the palm of your hand and work through the ends of damp hair. I usually wash out after a few hours, sometimes I leave in overnight which makes my hair feel silky soft when I rinse out
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Defiantly going to buy more of this! My hair was heavily bleached and broken causing me to go back to being a brunette and this treatment has saved me from a pixie cut!
Stacey P.
I've been using coconut oil on my hair once a week over night and loving the results so far. would anyone recommend also using Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml to help improve the health of my hair?