Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml

by Philip Kingsley

This great highly concentrated product is designed to smooth your hair leaving it incredibly smooth and supple. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer even has an added sunscreen protection. It's super moisturising and highly concentrated smoothing each strand to incredible silkiness. Its elasticising effect improves suppleness stretchability strength and shine whilst leaving your hair softer less brittle beautifully manageable and lustrous. Elasticizer is the weekly thirst quencher your hair needs to beat dryness. Directions of use: Before shampooing wet your hair thoroughly. Apply Elasticizer in sections throughout your hair. Work in with your fingertips especially at the ends. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and condition as normal. For very dry or damaged hair cover your hair with a plastic cap after applying the Elasticizer and leave it in for 10 minutes.

Is it worth the money or are there alternatives that are just as good???
I've been using coconut oil on my hair once a week over night and loving the results so far. would anyone recommend also using Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml to help improve the health of my hair?
Start your review of Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml!
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Nia H.
This is an intensive, super-conditioning pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types and I recurved this in last months Mystery Roccabox. It’s to give shine, bounce, elasticity and manageability. And well if you don’t already know my hair is pretty dry, from all the colouring. I’m always pretty sceptical about products that have loads of hype and high prices, however, I can now see why! This was a thin creamy texture like a moisturiser, was scent free, and is applied to wet hair and covered for 10-20 minutes in a cap. I will confess I did leave it on a lot longer than is stated, but wow! I washed my hair, no tangles, matting (my hair is so dry, this happens...😳) and better yet, when I dried it, my hair was smooth, it had body and best of all it wasn’t oily (this tends to happen when I use a mask)! So, yes I loved it!
UK
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml This hydrating hair treatment does a good job of revitalising and hydrating hair that feels dry. After use my hair feels soft and as if each strand has been pumped with H2O. I’d recommend this smaller size for anyone who is trying Elasticizer for the first time. It’s also the ideal size to pack in your luggage so you can maintain your haircare whilst on your travels.
Zion, IL
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received this in a monthly subscription box and used today for the first time. I was happy with the tube it came in and how easy it was to squeeze out the right amount. The consistency was amazingly thick. My only hang up was trying to keep in hair 10 minutes before rinsing out and shampooing. The end results are great hair looks healthy and smells great also.
I reveived this in a beauty box yonks ago and was excited to try such a hyped up product. The packaging to me is quite plain for the price but let's be honest it's all about what's inside and this is a really good hair mask. This hydrates and leaves the hair really healthy and glossy looking without being weighed down, I also find this to be good on a dry scalp.
Port Talbot
I recieved this in a subscription box. This is a bit of a hassle to use, leave on wet hair for 20 mins before shampoo and conditioning. it does make the hair nice and silky smooth though so it is worth taking the extra time. full size costs 20 pounds so I probably wouldn't purchase too often.
I absolutely swear by this stuff, genuinely cannot rate it highly enough. I have super fine bob length hair after a poor set of extensions, I use this 1-2 times a week and always leave on a good 4-5 hours (applied to wet hair and just around the house with a shower cap over) wash off and dry and hair feels fantastic, super shiny and full of volume, I’ve purchased the litre bottle! 💜💜
Tonbridge
My aunt bought this for me for my birthday and I live it I don’t think I have ever used a better product for my hair. The packaging is so nice and simple. There are loads of different scents. I would definitely buy it again.
Oslo
Probably my favourite hair product of all time. Gives plenty of volume, moisture and shine, and I've been complimented on my hair so many times after using this! I would not want to be without this and always have a back up
Have used this on my hair after having it damaged by bleach at the salon & my hair feels amazing! So soft and silky, reduced frizz and flyaways! It’s a bit pricey depending on what size bottle you buy but it’s worth it!!
St. Johns, NL
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml uploaded by Dana P.
After immersing myself in salt baths and repeatedly lightening my hair, this was the only thing that helped improve the texture of my hair. It was literally like straw and although this couldn't bring it back to its pre mistreated state, it certainly made an impact. My hair was looking much healthier and that alone was incredible!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Makeup.Novice .. • 3 years ago
I think if you use coconut oil then you don't really need other products to improve your hair. Coconut oil is all natural and it's really good for strengthening and moisturizing your hair. If you keep using it, you will see even more improvement. Don't rely on other products which may damage your hair more than help it. Also try almond oil. And try to use the oil every time you will was your hair. Even if it's for 20 minutes before you wash it. You will see the difference.