Philip B. Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo

by Philip B.

Recognized as the best of the best by Vogue magazines internationally -- and it s unanimous! Russian Amber has been featured in almost every major fashion magazine, and this multiple-award-winning shampoo continues to wow the world. The most restorative and protective color shampoo ever made, Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo has been proven to dramatically reduce fading while enhancing the overall health of your hair. Our potent combination of amino acids will infuse your hair with luxurious life, luster and shine -- instantly. We call this the Fountain of Youth for hair: Our reconstructing shampoo rejuvenates and revitalizes all hair types, giving even chemically-damaged strands a dramatically youthful look, feel and radiance from the first use. The power-packed formula truly heals on all fronts: Eleven life-giving L-Amino acids at active strengths repair hair on a cellular level&nbs

Is this a large amount of Product or no?
Is this really that good?
What type of hair is this good for?
Start your review of Philip B. Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo!
Bentonville
Philip B. Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo uploaded by Fabiana M.
Is very precious and luxurious shampoo. Smell is wonderful,the texture look like honey. I warm for 6 seconds in microwave for use and stay in my hair 20 minutes. Very very satisfied only one time you see all difference. I used 1 time to week. Este shampoo tem a textura de mel,você precisa aquecer pra poder usar. Eu nunca havia usado nada tão luxuoso e precioso como este shampoo. Apenas uma vez já é necessário pra ver a diferença ! Uso 1 vez na semana,aqueço no microondas,aplico e coloco touca térmica por 20 minutos !! Amo
Santa Clarita , CA
Heaven on Earth! One of the best shampoos on the market. I used to work for a store that sold this. The smell is too die for because Philip B is very conscious of scent. It is particularly great for people with really thick curly hair.
Oxford, MA
The product itself is fairly nice. It has a somewhat odd texture/consistency, and it is very thick almost like honey or molasses so it takes a little but of work to lather this. The fact that it is in a jar vs a tube/squeeze bottle makes it a little more difficult to use as well. It smells wonderful and it is great for dry or damaged hair. Then there is the issue of price -- this stuff is crazy expensive for what boils down to a small amount of product. If you purchase the 3 oz jar for $56.00 it boils down to nearly $19 an ounce, if you buy the 12 oz jar for $156.00 it boils down to $13 ab ounce for shampoo.....I bought the small jar once, I probably would not buy it again based on the price, sure it works, but there are other products less messy and cost a lot less. I can buy 1 years worth of premium salon quality product for less than the price of this.
Staff
This is definitely a splurge, but I also really love it. I don’t know how it makes my hair behave as well as it does, but even air drying after using it makes me look like I just got a blow out. The scent is the best, it smells like warm honey. The consistency is really really thick and dense, it took me a while to get used to, but now that I have the hang of it, I’m hooked!
Purchased at: Space NK
If I could give this 50 stars I would. It literally transforms your hair in one wash. The smell is divine and you can tell that all Philip b products are just such high quality. Unfortunately, the price of this one is just too high for me. If money were no issue and I could justify spending this much on something that washes down the drain, I would be buying it in bulk- it’s that good!
Brooklyn , NY
Golden honey for your hair!!! The most luxurious experience I have ever had in a shampoo! Makes my hair shiny and bouncey!!!
Toronto
So addictive! The moment you smell this one you will want it! Feels good shampooing!! I would use it more it’s just sooo expensive!!! 🤑🤑