Philip B. Russian Amber Imperial Insta-Thick uploaded by Maggie G.

BY PHILIP B

A revolutionary thickening mist that delivers dramatic, sexy volume all day long, while leaving hair soft and glossy. Weight: 8.8 oz. see more...

Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I initially bought this because I was looking for Oribe's Texturizing spray and it was out of stock, but now that i've tried it I may not go back- I love how it combines dry shampoo with a volumizing agent, so my hair builds up volume without being weighed down like with a liquid volumizer. The smell is a bit intense for my taste, I wish it were a bit lighter, but the actual texture is so light and airy and totally weightless, i can out up with a strong scent. it's a little on the higher priced side of texturizers and dry shampoos, but since it does both and feels great, it's kind of worth it.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
I can't tell you how much I loathe my fine hair. It never looks right. Never has volume...until now. This stuff is completely amazing. It plumps the strands for a full and thick effect, and it smells glorious!
Victoria F.