2 colors available

BY PHILIP B.

This intensive treatment closely replicates the scalp s own natural oils with a blend of carrier oils and essential oils derived from plants and flowers. Moisturizes hair and scalp, penetrating deep to restore hair s health. Natural essential and carrier oils of ten plants and flowers. Cruelty free and environmentally safe - please recycle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Works really well if your scalp is dry or has dandruff." in 1 review
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hair oil and this one is great, I used a friends while traveling and it helped smooth my hair in humid areas so well. My hair gets frizzy easily and this product tames the frizz and makes my hair shine!
Jr C.
Jr C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil feels so great once it touches your skin and believe me when I say it! It's working wonders! I'll keep you guys posted.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the sample version of this it's so mamzing makes my hair feel so good and soft love the volume in my hair
Tiare h.
Tiare h.
Hemet, CA
Works really well if your scalp is dry or has dandruff. Be careful not to use to much it weighs down you hair if used excessively or in large amounts over a small period of time
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil so much, I even keep a little dropper in my purse for on-the-go," one reviewer writes. Others are equally taken with this treatment, saying it makes hair "more manageable" and is "excellent for the scalp." "I leave it overnight for intense conditioning and after washing, my hair has the most incredible shine ever," says another reader.
Jaqueline F.
Jaqueline F.
Recupera o cabelo sem deixar pesado! Não é necessário lavar após o uso! Pois não deixa o cabelo oleoso voo os outros óleos para nosso tipo de cabelo!
Lidivania M.
Lidivania M.
Oiiiiiiii pooor faavor manda pra mim.. Preciso muito recuperar meu cabelo, esta muito danificado...