BY PHILIP B

Texture, body, bounce, volume and; hold with Sea Salt, Extracts of Algae, Orchid, Tahitian Gardenia, Aloe Vera and; Oils of Kukui and Coconut. Whether you re a Wahine or Wahina searching for the elusive stylistic wave, create an authentic Hawaiian hair experience with PHILIP B® Maui Wowie Beach Mist. Maui Wowie Beach Mist gives your hair the look and feel of random texture, body, bounce, and volume. With just a few mists onto your wet hair, enjoy alluring piece-y body, texture, fullness, and bounce. As Maui Wowie Beach Mist dissipates, this scent-tilating Sea Salt mist temporarily, yet effectively, thickens the hair s cuticle for an eye-catching, raw, yet defined, sultry just-off-the-beach-look. A scent-ual combination of Orchid and Tahitian Gardenia, together with Aloe Vera and; Algae Extracts, work to strengthen your hair and enchant your senses. Kukui and C see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
First off, I love the beachy scent but I did try it out on dry hair and did not use a hair dryer while I was scrunching my hair and did not see any results. I will have to try it again on damp hair and use my hair dryer while I'm scrunching my hair and hopefully then I will see some results!
Jennifer R.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I used this product on damp hair while scrunching under a blow dryer and so no results. It has a great smell and my hair did feel like it had some texture but there was no wave or curl to it.